Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hair question

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Im a guy - and I trim my armpits

how about wearing makeup?
    /:)

Did you know that it has been overwhelmingly proven that humans are naturally attracted to a global common contrast of their visual field. That really what women do when they successfully* apply makeup, is they are preforming histogram equalization to their face. This is something most modern digital cameras do automatically, but beauty school expects have perfected the exact same science of distributing higher intensity signals evenly across the visual surface. Basically spatial correlation is more important than intensity of stray signal, thus a the small signal to noise ratio usually hampers adverse visual detection and the resulting output of the visual surface is one that appears more visually appealing.

To answer your question- No Im not into wearing makeup. However understanding the science behind histogram equalization has often times made me wonder why men don't also perform this science to themselves. We use histogram equalization with all of our cameras, so why not do it other times? The answer I typically come up with when I ask myself that, is I (and probably other men) don't really care if we have equalized the histogram of our face like most women do.

*When I said successfully above it should be mentioned that lots of women do not know how to properly perform histogram equalization to their face. Just because you have put on makeup, doesnt mean you will have positive effects.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Another wake post I didn't read
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

Cool.

Backoff faggot. You disliked my son's pic. Go get cancer
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

It was actually a pretty insightful post as to why women wear makeup.
    How the hell do you not like a pic of a four year old with his first fish? You're dead to me
    And if you were close to me i would probably break your nose
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Im a guy - and I don't do anything to my armpits
    :((
    Say what you want
    Look at the rat chiming in. Even little jack isn't a rat
    Alex4Lyfe said:

>Wake says he trims his arm pits
    >Bianca likes guys who trim their armpits

not everything has to be about you and Bianca. How about lets keep it to a single thread? Look, I am not Bianca's friend, nor does she even like me. I know that, you know that, so why make it out like it is something other then it is? Just to be an ass?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies

How the hell do you not like a pic of a four year old with his first fish? You're dead to me

I've never seen someone get so mad at a dislike before =))
    edited May 2013
    Go find someone else to RAT on
    Post edited by Me_ on
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

It was actually a pretty insightful post as to why women wear makeup.
    I wasn't talking about women doe. I was talking about the guy who wears makeup that called you a faggot. Way to ruin my joke, Mr. Joke Ruiner. 8-|
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Im a guy - and I don't do anything to my armpits

Alex4Lyfe said:

>Wake says he trims his arm pits
    >Bianca likes guys who trim their armpits

not everything has to be about you and Bianca. How about lets keep it to a single thread? Look, I am not Bianca's friend, nor does she even like me. I know that, you know that, so why make it out like it is something other then it is? Just to be an ass?
    Um, it was a joke. Calm down lil fella.
    He's moving in

I wasn't talking about women doe. I was talking about the guy who wears makeup that called you a faggot. Way to ruin my joke, Mr. Joke Ruiner. 8-|

lol. Erik wears makeup? I mean really, I don't care that much... but it's a little funny.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    if i don't i find my deodorant isn't as effective and i sweat a lot at work.