Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

North Korea

Comments

• TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    They're not full of shit, but have no idea what they're getting into
    Doing "Call for fire" on a target is awsome!!!
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,793 spicy boy

SATAN said:

i hate authority. my question is constantly "who put you in charge?". i want no part of this bullshit. i don't align myself with anyone. i fuckin' hate the fact that i constantly am forced to slave away for money that isn't worth the paper it's printed on just so i can have basic necessities like water, shelter and food. i hate the fact that most of those 3 things are polluted constantly and that it's allowed by the so-called powers that be. i hate that everyone else plays into the rouse and enables those in power to continue their path

but what i really fuckin' hate is people allowing the rouse to turn them into drones that blindly follow and quickly succumb to propaganda

keep quiet and carry on...i guess

go buy a fucking island and live their under your own self-created government then, if you live here you have to reason to bitch to such an unrealistic level. yes we have free speech and power of the people blah blah blah, but jesus christ, not everyone in the government is out to get you <_>

if you cant handle it here, leave.
    you sound like a silly south park character
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    And were off
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Tiger said:

Doing "Call for fire" on a target is awsome!!!

ever killed anyone?
    :-$ Uncle Sam gives good training. Used it overseas..

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    "This stuff is just about a bunch of nerds who never had a girlfriend their whole lives. They're like thirty now. They make up secret codes and analyze Greek mythology and make secret societies where other guys who never had girlfriends can join in. They do stupid crap like this to feel special. It's a scam. Nerds were doin' it twenty five years ago and new nerds are doing it again."
    SATAN said:

Aaron Swartz was the guy that created Reddit. He was a political activist that was one of the main opponents to SOPA, helping form Demand Progress. He "committed suicide" in January. Anonymous has already posted something saying it was prolly a political hit

I'm generally apathetic towards these kinds of issues because I think there's valid arguments on both sides. But in the case of Swartz being a government-sanctioned hit, I will gladly call bullshit. Yes, he was a public opponent of SOPA and related acts, but the time to act against him when those acts were actually fucking relevant. E.G. a year and a half ago.

Yeah, he probably didn't kill himself. But that controversy was around MIT, not the US fucking government. Some of you conspiracy theorists will buy into anything and then if people provide evidence to the contrary you pull the "sheeple" card.
    8-|

that's a "no"
    Xenocide said:

SATAN said:

Aaron Swartz was the guy that created Reddit. He was a political activist that was one of the main opponents to SOPA, helping form Demand Progress. He "committed suicide" in January. Anonymous has already posted something saying it was prolly a political hit

I'm generally apathetic towards these kinds of issues because I think there's valid arguments on both sides. But in the case of Swartz being a government-sanctioned hit, I will gladly call bullshit. Yes, he was a public opponent of SOPA and related acts, but the time to act against him when those acts were actually fucking relevant. E.G. a year and a half ago.

Yeah, he probably didn't kill himself. But that controversy was around MIT, not the US fucking government. Some of you conspiracy theorists will buy into anything and then if people provide evidence to the contrary you pull the "sheeple" card.
    k
    Lazer the target with a helicopter, call the location to a gun team couple miles away, wait for the sound (bumpbump), then wait for your target to disappear.

i mean...i'm answering all this shit while i'm doing complicated math at work and seeing clients. i don't know what you expect me to retort with. you want something better, gimme til about 7 tonight
    SATAN said:

8-|

that's a "no"

Actually I dont know. Hope I didn't. It wasnt my job to kick down doors and take people hostage.
    If we got stuck somewhere. We would call it in and get it cleared and move on.
    And if I did I wouldn't care, I made it back both times, its all that matters.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    In four months, we'll be eating with chopsticks

SATAN said:

i hate authority. my question is constantly "who put you in charge?". i want no part of this bullshit. i don't align myself with anyone. i fuckin' hate the fact that i constantly am forced to slave away for money that isn't worth the paper it's printed on just so i can have basic necessities like water, shelter and food. i hate the fact that most of those 3 things are polluted constantly and that it's allowed by the so-called powers that be. i hate that everyone else plays into the rouse and enables those in power to continue their path

but what i really fuckin' hate is people allowing the rouse to turn them into drones that blindly follow and quickly succumb to propaganda

keep quiet and carry on...i guess

go buy a fucking island and live their under your own self-created government then, if you live here you have to reason to bitch to such an unrealistic level. yes we have free speech and power of the people blah blah blah, but jesus christ, not everyone in the government is out to get you <_>

if you cant handle it here, leave.
    One day
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Kill or be killed faggot
    Atleast i have a backbone
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    In four months, we'll be eating with chopsticks
    :-|
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    "This stuff is just about a bunch of nerds who never had a girlfriend their whole lives. They're like thirty now. They make up secret codes and analyze Greek mythology and make secret societies where other guys who never had girlfriends can join in. They do stupid crap like this to feel special. It's a scam. Nerds were doin' it twenty five years ago and new nerds are doing it again."
    Gary said:

Kill or be killed faggot

I just wrote a song for my thrash band called Kill or Be Killed... Its kinda cheesy, stereotypical thrash lyric stuff. Its sort of a satire about how we are all so quick to kill one another, and in the end all that is left is decay, bodies, and suffering.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    You're so deep right now that I cant even see you
    You know what is happening mc. Don't get soft now