Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Conspiracy Theories

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    Distance said:

this girl i know did robot pr0n on Howard Stern lol

:-??
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    Alex said:

No, I'm just saying that in this robot dominant world, you could make a few bucks being raped or you could just be raped.

Laws of Robotics

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2. A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

pretty sure rape is out of the question
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    So robots follow these because it's the right thing to do. But they don't have a conscience, so that's impossible.

Unless you suggest we program it into them.

In either case, why do we have the laws in the first place?
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Also consider that robots don't have to wear a condom, so everybody wins.
    I love winning with women
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,440 moneytalker

Jobe said:

That's fucking crazy dude.

That, more than any of the other 9/11 stuff out there, makes me believe that our government, or at least a faction of it played a hand in the shit that went down.
    I don't know if you're familiar with Jesse Ventura but he's an expert on 9/11 and makes some very valid points. This however I never heard about, weird. It's almost like a few years back how nine trillion dollars went missing from the Federal Reserve.
    I've seen a few of them. There are a lot of things to look at, but the more you look at the big picture, the further down the rabbit hole you go, and it just keeps getting uglier until you want to scream "George H. Bush killed JFK!" and go live in a bunker somewhere lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    the Denver airport
    imageimage
  • Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
    Jobe said:

Jobe said:

That, more than any of the other 9/11 stuff out there, makes me believe that our government, or at least a faction of it played a hand in the shit that went down.
    I don't know if you're familiar with Jesse Ventura but he's an expert on 9/11 and makes some very valid points. This however I never heard about, weird. It's almost like a few years back how nine trillion dollars went missing from the Federal Reserve.
    I've seen a few of them. There are a lot of things to look at, but the more you look at the big picture, the further down the rabbit hole you go, and it just keeps getting uglier until you want to scream "George H. Bush killed JFK!" and go live in a bunker somewhere lol.
    Bush definitely had a hand in it. Personally I think the Federal Reserve was the ultimate mastermind of it all. JFK was about to pass Executive Order 11110 which would've dismantled the Federal Reserve completely and return to real sound money (the gold standard). "Coincidentally" he was assassinated six months later and his VP threw out EO 11110. You also look back at every president who opposed the banks and the Federal Reserve and they all were either successfully assassinated or an attempt was made on their life.

the Denver airport

I've been to that airport many times. I had no idea it had a story behind it. Creepy stuff.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2013

Jobe said:

Jobe said:

Bush definitely had a hand in it. Personally I think the Federal Reserve was the ultimate mastermind of it all. JFK was about to pass Executive Order 11110 which would've dismantled the Federal Reserve completely and return to real sound money (the gold standard). "Coincidentally" he was assassinated six months later and his VP threw out EO 11110. You also look back at every president who opposed the banks and the Federal Reserve and they all were either successfully assassinated or an attempt was made on their life.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    What's the story?

What's the story?

Just go to youtube and type in Denver Airport conspiracy. There are two short videos.
    edited January 2013
    Sorry, personal pet peeve of mine is to talk about the gold standard as a potential modern currency system.

It's like saying that we should go back to the dark ages so that we don't have to deal with cyber-attacks anymore.

Anyway, the Fed wasn't about to be eliminated by Kennedy, that's conjecture. The Fed has never really been in jeopardy at any point since the 1920's.
    i still dont understand economics
    why have a backing for paper money anyway?
    just print it
    imageimage

i still dont understand economics
    why have a backing for paper money anyway?
    just print it

Difficult to explain, but the simple answer is that we don't have one right now. We can't just print it, however, because that hyper-inflates the currency, which makes the currency in circulation less valuable. There are tons of reasons to have what we currently have, which is managed floating currency based system, which is adopted by most economies in the world. The foreign exchange market sets the value of each currency in this system, as opposed to a specific thing like gold, which is more vulnerable to supply/demand conditions.

Sorry, personal pet peeve of mine is to talk about the gold standard as a potential modern currency system.

It's like saying that we should go back to the dark ages so that we don't have to deal with cyber-attacks anymore.

Anyway, the Fed wasn't about to be eliminated by Kennedy, that's conjecture. The Fed has never really been in jeopardy at any point since the 1920's.

I never said the gold standard could work now. Unfortunately thanks to the glorious Fed and the philosophy of Keynesian economics we've made our economic system atrocious. We've been doing it for so long now (and yet so little compared to how long our nation has been around) that we can't go back especially now since we're in debt. The only possible solution would be for credit unions to out-compete the Fed and make our government return to their duties of running our currency which is what our constitution states. If Executive Order 11110 had successfully been passed, then inevitably it would've destroyed the Fed and the banks because it went back to the gold standard which would've defeated this horrible printing money out of thin air method that the Fed does. Even if it didn't state it in the bill, those would be the results. The Fed has had a few presidents since the 1920's oppose them and their economic methods, and then they're quickly disposed of.
    why does printing more money cause the value to go down?
    imageimage

why does printing more money cause the value to go down?

Hyperinflation.

a- printing more money causes more money to be in circulation
    b- printing more money does not change the amount of goods in circulation
    c- having the same amount of goods and more money causes inflation as it now takes more money to buy a good, each individual dollar is worth less because you can not buy as much as you previously could.