Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What'd you get for Christmas?

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Episode said:

Erik All Stars kicks ass. Been playing it alot lately

PSN? We could play online if you want.

Its Maggot_012345678
    Inb4lolfaggot.... I made it a long time ago and can't change it.

I dont know how much I'll be online but when I am, I'd be down to play.

I know that feel. :-< I'm stuck wit LilDevil2468, and I have WAY too many trophies to make a new PSN. I don't know why the fuck they can't add a feature to change it like on XBL.

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm surprised you didn't get any recording equipment or anything music related in that sense, Erik.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    as i know of so far

a new snowboard i got back in september or october that was half birthday present and half christmas present

2 books about the zodiac killer that were both written by robert graysmith (his character in the movie Zodiac was the cartoonist who wrote a book about the zodiac murders). in real life he was both a cartoonist and a reporter for one of the San Fransisco newspapers and covered the story extensively

Unforgiven on blu-ray
    The Outlaw Josey Wales on blu-ray
    The Fearless Vampire Killers on DVD (ended up seeing it shortly after i bought it and i hated it lol oh well)

whatever cash i get is going towards new snowboard boots
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    jag said:

I'm surprised you didn't get any recording equipment or anything music related in that sense, Erik.

Don't need anything else. I was originally asking for an Akai MPK49 MIDI Controller, but I figured I wanna earn something like that, I'm not good enough at production yet to waste money on a production tool that I won't be able to fully utilize.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited December 2012
    This and a 3 day trip to Myrtle Beach

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    cars these days are so ugly
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    its got 29k miles on it and 35MPG. i can live with its looks
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    Episode said:

Wtf at the amount your family spends on you.

Well, Mom and Step-Dad. And I think this is the most I've ever gotten at Christmas simply because my Step-Dad got his inheritance money from his Mom passing away, and she was fucking rich, had a couple milly, he used most of it to pay off both cars, improvements on the house, fix-ups, etc., but it obviously led to an extremely generous Christmas, he spent thousands on my Mom easily wit all the jewelry he bought her, plus a new Windows 8 computer.

I was expecting something like "hop off, my fam loves me, kill yourself"

this makes it seem more acceptable.
    Also the only thing I know I've gotten is my only big gift, a Westinghouse 24' 1080p tv. I want it noooowwwww. Other than that my mom usually makes shitloads of baked goods and gives it as gifts. Which usually results in me pigging way the fuck out.
    meh its still just a bunch of materialstic shit you dont need.. thousands on jewelry? lame

fixing up the house and paying shit off is pretty cool tho
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I originally got an iPad for Dan , but now thats over I think I'm going to give it to my 3 yr old. Bad idea ? Yay or nay ? Can't decide lol
    Yes, I would very much like an iPad.
    monicaa said:

I originally got an iPad for Dan , but now thats over I think I'm going to give it to my 3 yr old. Bad idea ? Yay or nay ? Can't decide lol

i wouldnt personally, dont get your kids started on electronic crap too early imo, unless you let her play on it just a little time a day

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It would be put up a lot. I got her an art easle & art supplies I'd rather her focus on. But I have no use for an iPad . I think i could possibly find educational apps though. Hmm
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    dont give your kid an ipad
    i see what happened to my small cousins
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

dont give your kid an ipad
    i see what happened to my small cousins

This
    inb4lists
    NolaMetal said:

meh its still just a bunch of materialstic shit you dont need.. thousands on jewelry? lame

fixing up the house and paying shit off is pretty cool tho

Lol just shut the fuck up you fucking hipster. You embarrass yourself wit every word you type.

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Pass the popcorn
    inb4lists