Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Predictions of the future

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    Episode said:

Lol at money isn't important. See where life takes you without money. "Money isn't important" is something broke motherfuckers say, 'cause it's the most important thing in the world, you ain't getting shit without it. All the values and morals in the world don't mean shit if you're dead broke living in the streets wit no way to live or carry out those morals, 'cause your only concern is your next meal or having shelter.

So cute.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wasn't tryna be cute, faggot. And saying I'm wrong wit what I said makes you an absolute fool. Money is extremely important, there's no way around it. Anyone saying "I'm a simp and I only need love, money can't buy love." Let's see where your love gets you without money. Cuddling my bitch out in the streets in the winter wit rags on, but it's OK 'cause I have true love. <3
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Xenocide said:

Gary said:

-within 5 years we will be able to download video games just as easy as downloading music. unless thats already happening? :-S
    -The DH will be in the National League

They are saying that video games will be "free" in the near future. Then in the game you will be presented to buy things that will make your character stronger or things that will make the game experience better. this will def. happen.

That's already happened and the business model is starting to improve... Idk what I think of it. I feel like it could potentially hurt the quality of games as a whole.
    Yup..you are right...alot of good games are free now..TF2 for example...Love that game

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

but it's OK 'cause I have true love. <3</p>

"<3" BITCHMADE.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2012
    Episode said:

Wasn't tryna be cute, faggot. And saying I'm wrong wit what I said makes you an absolute fool. Money is extremely important, there's no way around it. Anyone saying "I'm a simp and I only need love, money can't buy love." Let's see where your love gets you without money. Cuddling my bitch out in the streets in the winter wit rags on, but it's OK 'cause I have true love. <3</p>

Morals and values are what make us human, and money is what makes us capable. Choose what you want to be.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    don't get me wrong, im all about making the all mighty dollar for a good laugh and a little cash...i wreasteled a chick once for 20 bucks and i ate a mushroom of the floor once for 20 bucks....but if someone wanted to pay me to do something i felt was wrong/immoral i wouldn't be in
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

Wasn't tryna be cute, faggot. And saying I'm wrong wit what I said makes you an absolute fool. Money is extremely important, there's no way around it. Anyone saying "I'm a simp and I only need love, money can't buy love." Let's see where your love gets you without money. Cuddling my bitch out in the streets in the winter wit rags on, but it's OK 'cause I have true love. <3</p>

Also, I'd just like to say that I've probably met just about as many people who live in near poverty in Berkeley whose lives since the 60's has been "I only need love," who are probably a lot happier than people who work on Wall Street or run businesses.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

I'm gonna avoid going out on the 21st

yeah i got it off from work...ill probably stay at home lol

people will be more retarded on the roads then a "normal" day

yeah nothing is going to happen like they say. BUUUTTT you never know where some mentaly unstable person is going to go nuts....and every wack job is probably planning something up for the day
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    RAZOR said:

Hopefully I'll be one step closer to opening my own cat rescue. :bz

@daynaflame, why would you flag this? Cat hater. [-(
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    itza funnae cuz eriklildikk will neva make over 8 bux an hour in his pethetic lifevz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Catz will get laid
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Only if he's road kill
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    My friend's 18th bday is the 21st. We be partying hard
    And besidez eriklildikkz doesn't even haz a bitchz

[-(

blue turbins

neither does wrinklezballzcatz
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We all gonna die.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Eventually, yes.
    rexum420 said:

neither does wrinklezballzcatz

Catz retired frum the game and jus fukkz hoarz now :-??

[-(

blue turbins