Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Predictions of the future

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    Dre has always been like that. The wait for Snoop's debut album was even worse.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just laugh 'cause of how long it's been "Coming soon." And other artists saying the same thing, not only Dre. On Game's 2005 album The Documentary, when he was signed wit Dre, on the track Higher, he says "Look out for Detox". And then ScHoolboy Q, who's on TDE, led by Kendrick Lamar, who is now signed wit Dre, on THere He Go, said "Coast ain't been this hot since Pac, Death Row, and Dr. Dre. Shout out to Dr. Dre, Detox is like a mix away. Go ahead and let the grown-ups work, and go somewhere and play.".

Shit ain't ever coming son. And if/when it does, no one's gonna give a fuck anymore, and it'll most likely be extremely underwhelming due to all the hype that it's gonna be this God tier Hip Hop album.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    It was the same in the 90's, except more people cared (gansta rap was HUGE then), and Doggystyle ended up being worth the wait. That's how he has always been though. Dude has been making music for several decades now, but only has 2 albums out. Working with Dre seems like it would be both a blessing and a curse in that regard.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    I find it funny they released 2 singles and 2 videos and the album isnt released alnost 2 years later
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    i've had that album for more than 2 years now. it sucks
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rexum420 said:

The Detroit lions will still be without a visit to the Superbowl.

:))

i was having a good day and you fucked it all up...it made me think about if we don't win a playoff game that whole time....i can't imagine what that would be like...life for real doe...

=(( man now im depressed
    :))
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    so, I was going to post a prediction about a massive earthquake greater than 7.5 in southern California and my location target was between San Diego and Mexicali. then I wake up an see a 6.3 off the coast, three degrees west of my predicted location. the biggie can still happen.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Bianca will do well on her orgo final :)
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Slap will pass his ear training class.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    People will stop talking about themselves in the third person
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2012
    NolaMetal said:

I just care about supporting my family and living a comfortable life... :-??

there are plenty of ways to accomplish without destroying your own personal integrity, unless you dont have any
    I'm cool with that statement, I just think that there's something to be said for being a paradigm shifter in an organization. If you think an organization's shitty, make it not shitty. It's a lot better than joining a good organization and keeping it the same, if you ask me.
    NolaMetal said:

not really their both horrendous.. i mean as an accountant your not gonna be doing shady shit probs lol but as far as both go they have both doen disgusting things that i am deeply against

Wall Street's current makeup is sooooooooooooooooo much worse than the FBI. Soooooooo much worse.

The details of the financial crisis are absolutely fucked up, much more than any incident or scandal the FBI has had. Doing accounting/etc. for the FBI is probably still doing shady shit, if you ask me. A lot of accounting in the public sector is managerial, so accounting would be one of the main factors in the FBI making a managerial decision. It's just not direct shady shit.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited December 2012
    the fbi has been forced to sort of 'clean up its act' as of pretty recently seing as it cant operate as much in the dark like they used to and pretty much get away with whatever they want.. to me it just doesnt make much sense working for an organization that fundamentaly stands for the complete opposite of everything that you stand for.. you think the fucking FBI has a liberal agenda? LMAO its the complete fucking opposite. I bet the fbi is DIRECTLY operating against the progression of womens rights, something that Dayna is so strongly for.. and there is no way as an Accountant to effectively shift that mindset, zero.. i could maybe understand your profession Wine in steering it into a more admirable direction.. but hers? No i just flat out dont see it as being anything but complete hypocrisy show me where im wrong
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    valid counter arguement
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    =)) I wish I could click lol on this phone
    because them paying me is really supporting their "views" soooooooooooooooooooo much

ummmm yeaof course it is, thats the whole point.. if you cant draw that connection then its because you dont want to draw that connection because its not beneficial for you

because on a personal level it bothers me when people are so adamant about their views but then when it benefits them personally to ignore those views or your case actually go against your views they will suddenly be ok with it..
    edited December 2012
    haha what a fucking hypocrite.. remind me never to take your POV seriously again seeing as you dont even have enough personal pride to stand behind it.. soo what would happen if an anti abortion lobbyist group came to you and offered you 100k to work for them? i bet you would take it. as erik would say disgusting
    nice defense mechanism, be proven to be full of shit and instead of actually looking into yourself and making a personal change for the better just avoid the issue all together and make jokes.. like i said i can sleep soundly at night sweetheart, my life holds more importance than chasing the all mighty dollar.. but you do you, it just makes me more proud of myself that I can actually hold true to my beliefs
    i mean that comes off as a little harsh but I think deep down you know what i mean.. Money is not important people only think that it is but what you believe in, thats what really matters.. if your looking for happiness in life, chase your beliefs not the dollar.. in this day an age its very hard to follow your beliefs and get by, i mean if i followed my beliefs 100 percent i prob wouldnt even be able to drive my car.. but you gotta fight the temptation of money..thats pretty much my whole point.. dont compromise yourself for it,, your a smart girl but imo personal strength to do the right thing is more important than making a smart career move