Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Well...

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    some really unfathomable shit is said and done on them.....
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    did you catch her having sex on the tapes in the car?
    < class="Quote" rel="WakeOfAshes">did you catch her having sex on the tapes in the car?

oral....and them talking a lot about previous times they fucked; in his backyard, in a car they were test-driving, the weekend that she took him to the hotel....there is over 5 hours of their conversations over three days, and so much incriminating shit it's sickening....The digital recorder I hid is like James bond shit...It was like they were speaking directly into the mic...

Wake: I have this fuck's SS number, address, DOB, the works...any ideas? pm me if you want...
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,050 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Honestly dude your wife is at fault wayyy more then the kid is.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    he's a little gun-toting, drug dealing piece of shit, and I have him on tape talkin about committing a few crimes in the area....
    Honestly as much as you want to hate him, it's really all on your wife. Literally the first thing I would do is go down to the police station and report this. Give them copies of the recordings. After the police station I would then pay a visit to her school and give the information to the principle, and inform him that you are also sending this information to the district superintendent. I'd then pay visits to the top 10 best lawyers in the area to start a consolation with them so she is locked out of using them. Then I'd then just sit back and watch it all fall down on her head. I wouldnt file for divorce yet... I'd give it a couple days. Then when shit is hitting the fan for her, you take the kids and move out... Unless she is arrested in which case you change the locks and file.
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip

Can you be an accomplice for this type of thing? You knowing about it and not reporting it?

No. He's not assisting in any way, so he's not an accomplice. He's not guilty of omission either, because there is no legal duty to report this, because there is no abuse.

he's a little gun-toting, drug dealing piece of shit, and I have him on tape talkin about committing a few crimes in the area....

Well point that out to the police.
    Actually... I just thought of something. What if they want to deny that it is them on the recordings? Sure would be great if you could report it when you know they are together and have the police catch them in the act. idk. maybe I am over thinking it. maybe the recordings are enough.
    can you break into her email and get extra incriminating stuff there?

Actually... I just thought of something. What if they want to deny that it is them on the recordings? Sure would be great if you could report it when you know they are together and have the police catch them in the act. idk. maybe I am over thinking it. maybe the recordings are enough.

If they identify themselves via name, it's good enough for civil proceedings. You don't need guilt beyond a shadow of a doubt for civil cases,w hich is what divorce and custody proceedings are.
    By the way, anybody who is not in a committed, long-term relationship, with children, should not be giving an opinion on this. Those that are, are the only ones who actually understand the emotions and situations involved.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,050 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I do want to say though if this is a troll it's pretty fucked up timing with what Chuck is going through.

I know this is nothing like Chucks situation but the thread titles are similar. And it's a very poorly timed troll attempt if this indeed is a troll.

Best to admit it now IMO.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Could you hire a Private Investigator?
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'm sure this is real at this point. Travis is a good enough guy to know when to stop if something is a joke.
    I love winning with women
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012
    I actually agree with Wake. Do not involve yourself in the matter of her and her job. Consult lawyers, serve her with papers, get your kids and try and get out ahead in the end.

Be wary about doing much more than you have, though. There's less of a legal issue with recording conversations, but it's illegal to do things like get into emails, etc. Sounds like you have a great case already for custody. Don't fix it, because it's far from broken.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Magson13 said:

By the way, anybody who is not in a committed, long-term relationship, with children, should not be giving an opinion on this. Those that are, are the only ones who actually understand the emotions and situations involved.

Oh fuck off.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

He'd sign an affidavit or something and then they would be really perjuring themselves if they refused it was them. That'd be a bigger deal than the initial crime.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    yeah i don't know if the other evidence would even be admissible in court ( aside from divorce court) I would have done the same thing but a court might see it as they did not give them consent to be recorded and there was no warrant
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Its his car though...