Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Dad chooses a favorite child in blog.

2»

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    My younger sister is a fucking shithead so its safe to say I'm the favorite.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Im not the favorite :(
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip

Im not the favorite :(

yeah me either, but i was always the bad kid
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I thought for a while that I loved one of my kids more than the others... but I learned that I actually love them differently and it is really difficult to compare the different versions of love.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Both my parents have said that I'm their favorite child and its causes problems with my brother, not really my sister.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    I'm no parent but when it comes to family members there's a difference between liking them and loving them. I love my mom, but I don't like her one bit.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    laurjohn2 said:

i'll put it another way. sometimes me and my wife need to pair off and each take one kid, while the other watches the second kid. We both always pick the second born because he is easier, and sometimes fight over it</blockqu

Swift hand on the ass will fix that

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I sometimes get the feeling that my Step Dad prefers me over his blood Son. He obviously doesn't love me more, no, but my Step Brother is the most disrespectful piece of shit I've ever met at 12 years old, I'd need to spend at least an hour covering all the shit this little faggot does, but put simply, kid has major fucking issues, and it stresses my Step Dad the fuck out. Why I say I think he prefers me, is that he basically has taken me as his own, and has even referred to me as "My son." when talking to someone, which I don't mind at all anymore, he's more of a Dad than my piece of shit real Dad ever was, and he'll go out of his way to help me out, help me pay for something, help get me shit when I need it, gives gifts just to be nice out of the blue sometimes, etc., and I don't see him doing this shit wit his Son, at least, not as frequently. Of course, it could be 'cause he knows damn well that he doesn't deserve it, but I don't know, just my observation.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And he'll even compare me to him sometimes, for instance, he told me that a few weeks ago, he was mouthing off, tryna be a hard ass 'cause he lifted a 10 Lb. Dumbbell in P.E., and my Step Dad busted his bubble and told him "Erik is pushing over 100 Lbs. in certain lifts, don't think that you're tough.". :))
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    laurjohn2 said:

SATAN said:

laurjohn2 said:

i like my second born more than my first born.......

why?

are you blatant about it?
    My first born is very high energy and very tiring. I can't do something simple like going to a store without him acting up and causing some sort of scene. He is always do things to endanger himself. Doesn't listen to the word no. I have spoken with a couple of Behaviorists and Psychologists about him. Nothing works and i am just drained. He doesn't have any mental condition that causes the issues. I had one psychologist tell me he is just an asshole

Am i blatant about it? sometimes. when i ask him to do something and he doesn't, then i ask the baby to do it, and the baby does it, i do give him shyt
    Sounds like he needs an outlet. Is he in any after scool activities? If not, put him in wrestling, hockey or anything else that will help him burn off some energy, teach him hard work and how to follow directions from a coach. I notice a huge difference with my kids personalities during hockey season and when the season is over. My oldest is a way bigger asshole after having a lot of free time in the summer lol. But in the winter, I think he would rather die than disappoint one of his coaches so he listens better, and he shows a big improvement both in attitude and helping others. Everything becomes "coach says......" His actions are a little more thought out, because it all goes back to hockey. No caffine or junk food, gotta eat right for hockey. He makes sure he is early for every practice and game. I'm going to bed dad, I have hockey in the morning. Gotta get my homework done dad, I have practice in an hour.

You gotta find your son his version of hockey.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    For once a thread worth reading with no derpery
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Jobe said:

laurjohn2 said:

SATAN said:

laurjohn2 said:

why?

My first born is very high energy and very tiring. I can't do something simple like going to a store without him acting up and causing some sort of scene. He is always do things to endanger himself. Doesn't listen to the word no. I have spoken with a couple of Behaviorists and Psychologists about him. Nothing works and i am just drained. He doesn't have any mental condition that causes the issues. I had one psychologist tell me he is just an asshole

Am i blatant about it? sometimes. when i ask him to do something and he doesn't, then i ask the baby to do it, and the baby does it, i do give him shyt
    Sounds like he needs an outlet. Is he in any after scool activities? If not, put him in wrestling, hockey or anything else that will help him burn off some energy, teach him hard work and how to follow directions from a coach. I notice a huge difference with my kids personalities during hockey season and when the season is over. My oldest is a way bigger asshole after having a lot of free time in the summer lol. But in the winter, I think he would rather die than disappoint one of his coaches so he listens better, and he shows a big improvement both in attitude and helping others. Everything becomes "coach says......" His actions are a little more thought out, because it all goes back to hockey. No caffine or junk food, gotta eat right for hockey. He makes sure he is early for every practice and game. I'm going to bed dad, I have hockey in the morning. Gotta get my homework done dad, I have practice in an hour.

we've tried a bunch of outlets, baseball, soccer, cub scouts. he acts fine while doing the activity, then afterwards he's back to his normal self. I also have been trying to do more things with him alone, and he seems to act up more
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Gnomez said:

For once a thread worth reading with no derpery

faggot
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    give him some weed
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    no, give me some weed....
    Give both of ya weed, and you can bond with it. I'm kidding, but I bet it would work doe.

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,793 spicy boy
    laurjohn2 said:

Jobe said:

laurjohn2 said:

SATAN said:

laurjohn2 said:

why?

we've tried a bunch of outlets, baseball, soccer, cub scouts. he acts fine while doing the activity, then afterwards he's back to his normal self. I also have been trying to do more things with him alone, and he seems to act up more
    does he remind you more of yourself or his mother?
    laurjohn2 said:

Jobe said:

laurjohn2 said:

SATAN said:

laurjohn2 said:

why?

That sucks dude. After hockey, my kids have spent a lot of energy and are worn out and ready to read after. All you can do is keep trying though. How old is he?