Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What is the scariest thing you have ever done?

Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
edited August 2012 in Debate & Discourse
Not the scariest thing you have ever been through, seen, or had happen to you, it has to be something you made the choice to do.

Discuss.
Pass the god damn butter.

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Attempted suicide :-S
    I love winning with women
    Not so much the action, though. It was that moment when I was falling asleep from the pills I took, thinking that the kitchen lights would be the last hing I'd ever see.

It's impossible to describe the feeling that brought.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    not to get to personal or w/e but what kind of pills did you take/how many?
    Some sleeping aid thing. I don't even remember the amount. I honestly think I've blocked it out of my memory or some shit. More than twice the normal amount, though, because I remember figuring that doubling the dosage would be enough.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    well, that's a hard one to follow...
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy

well, that's a hard one to follow...

concur
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    Scariest weed purchase

> On honeymoon in Dominican Republic
    > 3 days no weed, is worse crime than murder here, life is cheap
    > meet Edeurdo, random small black English/Spanish guy
    > I could take this guy in a second, no worries
    > says he can hook me up in La Romana (3rd world ghetto shanty town)
    > he picks me up after he is done working
    > 3 HUGE gorilla sized Black Hispanics doing blow in car
    > 2 girls who also worked at resort in car
    > seems legit
    > proceed to shanty town
    > everyone drives like assholes there, no rules, thought I was going to die
    > wait 10 minutes in car with the girls and coked up gorrillas
    > should have paid more attention in Spanish class
    > get weed, go back to resort
    > Eduardo didn't kill me hostel style
    > High as fuck for rest of vacation
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >tl
    >dr
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Alex said:

Not so much the action, though. It was that moment when I was falling asleep from the pills I took, thinking that the kitchen lights would be the last hing I'd ever see.

Shit got deep quick. That seems like a pretty big "oh fuck" moment though.
    I've never had a sketchy deal with weed, but probably because I have never put myself out there to buy. I would only go through friends I've met before. MAYBE friends of friends, but same deal.
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    hard to compete, but probably the scariest thing I've ever done was when I was on a trip to Europe about 6 years ago, and I rappelled down a 60 foot castle wall in Assisi, Italy. It was intense, they have you stand right at the edge of this wall while they strap you in to everything, then tell you to just lean back..By the end it was pretty chill, but whle on top i was thinking 'oh fuck im gonna die right now'..
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The scariest thing I've seen I won't even say since most will just write it off as my imagination or some shit.

Been though was a absolute shitty event that I hate bringing up or talking about so we'll just leave it at that. I blocked most of it from my mind. I even had a cherry put ontop of that exactly a week later.
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    One time I slept with out my teddy bear.

/thread
    Jobe said:

Alex said:

Shit got deep quick. That seems like a pretty big "oh fuck" moment though.
    I (fucking stupidly) tried it a second time roughly a year later, but that was a LOT more panicked because I took just over the double dose and then thought "OH........FUCK." So I ran to the bathroom and basically punched myself in the stomach and (really, REALLY fucking stupidly) downed the remainder of a bottle of Pepto to make myself throw the pills up. Worked right before I fell asleep in the bathroom. That time was obviously a shitfuckington less peaceful, so it seemed way worse.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this one time, they cut open my abdomen/uterus and pulled out a child. pretty scary.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I honestly don't know probably one of the times running from the cops though that wasn't really scary it was more funny...
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    IDK if this counts but to me it was something i voluntarily did

It was probably going to my friends showing a few days he was shot and killed at a party me and friends were at....Its hard to explain but all i wanted to do was run from the situation and i had no intentions at all of going to the showing...but in the end i dragged myself there and the feeling before i walked into the room was the most terrifying feeling iv probably felt. I didn't want to see him in a casket but i made myself do it for some reason..glad i did to i ended up feeling better after it was all over.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    can't really think of anything to contribute
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

The scariest thing I've seen I won't even say since most will just write it off as my imagination or some shit.

Been though was a absolute shitty event that I hate bringing up or talking about so we'll just leave it at that. I blocked most of it from my mind. I even had a cherry put ontop of that exactly a week later.

Not looking for that kind of stuff, or anything too personal. It's more of choosing to do something scary, and doing it anyway kind of stuff.