Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Team Erik vs Team Catz

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Catz
    ima virgin :-S
    nothing wrong with that. Unless you want to get laid and need tips on how to make that happen. Even then, nothing wrong with it.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    if you build it, they will cum
    lmao i'm not a virgin
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I think mods should just close the threads that wake and erik are taking over with their bs catfights.
    only if the bianca/alex/britt threads where they're posting shit they could just text to each other get the same treatment
    bianca/alex/britt aren't repeating themselves over and over again with the same argument in 3 or 4 different threads.
    This. Conversations I have with Bianca in here tend to have a point, not an all out argument.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    Team Catz
    if you build it, they will cum
    lmao i'm not a virgin
    :-?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Team Catz
    Make a Erik vs the People thread.
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    Team Catz
    I think mods should just close the threads that wake and erik are taking over with their bs catfights.
    only if the bianca/alex/britt threads where they're posting shit they could just text to each other get the same treatment
    bianca/alex/britt aren't repeating themselves over and over again with the same argument in 3 or 4 different threads.
    This. Conversations I have with Bianca in here tend to have a point, not an all out argument.
    maybe, but the arguments are at least fun to read
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    wtf Todd? you told me you went balls deep in that girl you were dating? :-t
    edited June 2012
    it was a joke

edit: the ima virgin thing
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    maybe, but the arguments are at least fun to read
    I prefer to agrue in person.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    it was a joke

edit: the ima virgin thing
    b-(
    edited June 2012
    Team Catz
    I wonder why you have the perception that I am one of the main aggressors?
    notsureifstupidortrolling.jpeg

for the past couple days, there are 3 or 4 threads I have regularly opened and guess what I see? You arguing with erik and both of you endlessly repeating yourselves. You aren't innocent in this. If you actually wanted to stop arguing with him, you would. But here you are with your nonstop repetition.
    I aint saying I am innocent, and yeah I could stop and let him have the last dig... but I aint going to. All im saying is I log in and these same 4 threads have 4 pages of back and forth erik and catz. Catz says he's a lildickzfagz and erik responds back with him being fat or drunk and catz responds back with lildickzfagz and erik responds back with him being fat or drunk. Yeah I add a couple paragraph posts, but the sheer number of messages are between catz and erik, yet you somehow think it's only between erik and I? I find it odd, that's all.

I give 0 fucks about erik.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    >Gives 0 fucks about me.
    >Spends all day riding my dick.

Lol what a fucking retard. "Not one of the main aggressors.". It's constantly you and the 2 fat fucks, all 3 being some of the oldest members on here, that's the saddest part.
    Team Catz
    if you give zero fucks about erik, then stop replying.
    That's what I started doing :))
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    Clearly not, since you were riding my dick just the other day. There's a reason that Dayna called the noob the "New Leah.".
    Team Catz
    Clearly not, since you were riding my dick just the other day. There's a reason that Dayna called the noob the "New Leah.".
    I used to do the same shit Catz is doing and for pretty much the same reasons, because you always reply and cause at least shitty entertainment for a while. But at the same time I was trying to make you realize how you can be better and calmer. I even said my reasons when I was doing that shit....but you just claim it's because I'm a cunt. I stopped because you'll never listen and will always keep reacting the same way throwing the same recycled bullshit insults. I never rode your dick the other day...but you won't believe that either. Besides...everyone on this site to you are fat fucks who are obsessed with you
    imageimage
    Team Catz
    >Gives 0 fucks about me.
    >Spends all day riding my dick.

Lol what a fucking retard. "Not one of the main aggressors.". It's constantly you and the 2 fat fucks, all 3 being some of the oldest members on here, that's the saddest part.
    Son pa-lease. It takes no time out of my day calling you on your bullshit. You make it too easy.

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Wake goin full retard. Who keeps pics of themselves with every girl they've fucked. I sure as hell dont have any. A girlfriends is one thing, but a hook up? "oh hey lemme snap a picture of us together real quick before you leave" dafuq?
    edited June 2012
    Team Catz
    Wake goin full retard. Who keeps pics of themselves with every girl they've fucked. I sure as hell dont have any. A girlfriends is one thing, but a hook up? "oh hey lemme snap a picture of us together real quick before you leave" dafuq?
    The way Erik described this imaginary girl, she was not some one night stand. He apparently has had all these hotties but not a single thread of proof? I aint buying it. I dont hear you or anyone else around here talking about all the hotties they are banging. Nope, all that talk comes from erik. And that's only because it's only talk.