Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Who would you want on your team during the Zombie Apocalypse?

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies
    Jay/George/Adam/Razor
    trench knives would be great for killing normal people. a zombie you would need something long enough to cut off limbs and heads. while trying to saw off heads with your toothpicks the zombie would gnaw on you.
    Like I said when you want to get to point A to B as fast as you can. The fuck would you be trying to cut off limbs, heads, and shit while running as fast as you can. You would just tired yourself out quicker when trying to get to your destination by swinging all the time trying to go for a kill or trip yourself up trying to get the momentum for a head cut. Trench Knife's would get you a quick cut and run. zombies are slow and dont recover fast when you hit, cut, knock em over and more. Damn you nigga's would die quick.
    you'd be the first dead because you think getting all up in a zombie's grill is a good idea.

if this zombie shit was anything like the rage virus, you'd be fucked.
    When there is only one way to go and you HAVE to go through zombies...what are you going to do?
    not take the time to use whatever moves you think video games have taught you
    :-q
    So stay there and get eaten. Got it :D
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Brad/Ape/Rex/Dayna
    I would just lock myself somewhere with Katia, Leah and Distance.... I have experience with a shotgun, that would be my weapon of choice.
    Lets just grab Jay and go to Alcatraz..and anyone else you like
    So you want to bang Jay? :-?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies
    Jay/George/Adam/Razor
    trench knives would be great for killing normal people. a zombie you would need something long enough to cut off limbs and heads. while trying to saw off heads with your toothpicks the zombie would gnaw on you.
    Like I said when you want to get to point A to B as fast as you can. The fuck would you be trying to cut off limbs, heads, and shit while running as fast as you can. You would just tired yourself out quicker when trying to get to your destination by swinging all the time trying to go for a kill or trip yourself up trying to get the momentum for a head cut. Trench Knife's would get you a quick cut and run. zombies are slow and dont recover fast when you hit, cut, knock em over and more. Damn you nigga's would die quick.
    you'd be the first dead because you think getting all up in a zombie's grill is a good idea.

if this zombie shit was anything like the rage virus, you'd be fucked.
    When there is only one way to go and you HAVE to go through zombies...what are you going to do?
    not take the time to use whatever moves you think video games have taught you
    :-q
    So stay there and get eaten. Got it :D
    nope. don't be a dumbass to get myself in that situation :D
    Oh it will happen. It always happens sooner or later.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Jake/Brennan/Nola/Monica
    but you gotta do more to a zombie brain than pierce it
    you gotta make sure its fully destroyed
    bash it in, scramble it, something
    So bashing a zombies head will kill it, but an arrow through vital parts wouldn't? Hokaaay. Bianca would be the 2nd to die.
    because its still held together and functioning
    you gotta make sure its completely destroyed, not just have an arrow lodged into it
    > has obviously never shot a high powered hunting bow before
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Jay/George/Adam/Razor
    I would just lock myself somewhere with Katia, Leah and Distance.... I have experience with a shotgun, that would be my weapon of choice.
    No...we need Jay for his awesome smarts and mathematics, duh!
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It would take a hell of an unlucky shot to not penetrate or at least damage the medulla oblongata or brain stem, which would be enough to stop brain functions.

A crossbow would do just fine, but you'd want something that can load projectiles faster.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    So bashing a zombies head will kill it, but an arrow through vital parts wouldn't? Hokaaay. Bianca would be the 2nd to die.
    you gotta make sure its completely destroyed, not just have an arrow lodged into it
    > expects the animal loving chick to shoot a hunting bow
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Jake/Brennan/Nola/Monica
    I imagine you picture it like sticking the tip of a pin into jello. In reality it would completely pierce through to the other side of the brain, tearing and ripping through not only the point of entry but the radius around it.
    Brad/Ape/Rex/Dayna
    No...we need Jay for his awesome smarts and mathematics, duh!
    lies [-(
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    I imagine you picture it like sticking the tip of a pin into jello. In reality it would completely pierce through to the other side of the brain, tearing and ripping through not only the point of entry but the radius around it.
    i feel like the arrow would have to have some sort of blades or something on the shaft just in case though
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    CF/Wake/Gnomez/Brittz
    Easy choice
    CF would fight off the zombies while Wake discussed the intricacies of the situation with the Zombies and me and Brittz procreated
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik/Catz/Jag/Katia/
    I like my team. Erik n catz can argue while i shag katia. Chyea!
    Erik/Catz/Jag/Katia/
    And catz will leave behind his beerz for consumptionz :-?
    Brad/Ape/Rex/Dayna
    erik and catz would off each other before they even saw a zombie
    I would off Catz thinking he was a zombie.

I would imagine Catz would be withdrawing like Jack Black in that movie Tropic Thunder... Weed prolly have to tie him to a tree and shit and heed prolly be trying to suck our dicks to let him down, haha
    CF/Wake/Gnomez/Brittz
    I'd get Wake to involve Jag in an enthusiastic discussion about the merits of having a haircut while I busted some smooth moves on Katia
    Erik/Catz/Jag/Katia/
    Lildickkiwis [-(
    CF/Wake/Gnomez/Brittz
    My body is a life support system for my penis
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    i'd be out on my own #winning
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    CF/Wake/Gnomez/Brittz
    I like my team. If we were picking teams, and I was picking for my team- I'd probably have picked CF, Brittz, and Gnomez