Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Metal uprising cedar point trip 2013?

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hey Erik, you should make the trip.
    His mom won't let him

Damn, a Mom joke. That one cut the bone. Faggot.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Hey hoods WTF do you want?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,440 moneytalker
    What we all want. For you to have a nice day, someplace else.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    a blowjob
    a back massage
    a fresh pair of Jordans
    a neck tattoo
    some money, always could use some money
    a new truck
    and for everyone I know to order my bands CD
    oh and distance and katia to fuck eachother at my kitchen table while I eat dinner
    He friend requested me on fb so I wanna know why
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    a blowjob

oh and distance and katia to fuck eachother at my kitchen table while I eat dinner
    im sure everyone wants that.
    must be cool knowing youre the smallest dude in the crew...

must be cool knowing youre the smallest dude in the crew...

im not thats just my big ass brother dumbass. what did i offend you so you deleted me? your a big bitch too and your ginger wife is fucking ugly.
    My wife is beautiful. Don't hate. I get pussy. Why you so salty? Your brother steal all your girls?
    My wife is beautiful. Don't hate. I get pussy. Why you so salty? Your brother steal all your girls?
    shes ugly as fuck i seen pics you pig nosed fuck
    shes ugly as fuck i seen pics you pig nosed fuck
    I like my wife dawg.... go get a girl, lets compare...

imageimage

don't hate nephew.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol can someone just ban Abby? Jesus Christ this nigga has fucking problems. I can't say it enough.
    shes ugly as fuck man look at that smile i would shoot it! o and how much did it cost for her to look like that on your wedding day im sure that cost quite a bit.
    Lol can someone just ban Abby? Jesus Christ this nigga has fucking problems. I can't say it enough.
    snitch
    shes ugly as fuck man look at that smile i would shoot it! o and how much did it cost for her to look like that on your wedding day im sure that cost quite a bit.
    look like what? a woman? a smart beautiful woman, who is hotter then anyy bitch that would put their pussy near you...
    look like what? a woman? a smart beautiful woman, who is hotter then anyy bitch that would put their pussy near you...
    sorry but no shes ugly in every pic but your wedding. she must be fucked up or crazy or stupid or something to marry your fat ass.
    sorry but no shes ugly in every pic but your wedding. she must be fucked up or crazy or stupid or something to marry your fat ass.
    you just contradicted yourself.

anyway... wheres your girl at dawg? a sock rolled up with a condom in it?
    she has the prettiest teeth i ever came across george.. lol
    you just contradicted yourself.

anyway... wheres your girl at dawg? a sock rolled up with a condom in it?
    how? she is ugly but looks doable in your wedding pic must have cost as much as the wedding for that

i have a girl im dating but i dont post about it on fb it scares off the others
    she has the prettiest teeth i ever came across george.. lol
    yeah, my teeth got knocked out when i was a kid from a fucking wrist rocket.... i gotta keep getting them fixed. her teeth are like perfect.. I guesss thats what not being an alcoholic and taking care of your teeth does. I just went to the dentist fore the first time in like a decade and surprisingly only had 3 cavaties!
    the joke

your head