Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Lamb of God, Dethklok, Gojira North American Tour

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    there aren't to many bands that are big enough to sell out arenas now a days...most shows fill the floor and the bottom bowl
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    These bands will all be back in 6 months for $15 at your local club.
    would you like some cranberry juice
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thats what I mean if any of these bands headlined and went on tour headlining themselves with less known openers, theyd play clubs, but put them all together, You can sell bigger places. I would like to see Gojira, LoG I would see, but I seen them so many times and theyre way past their prime, I hate the new shit. I dont care for Dethklok too much. But tbh, I wouldnt spend $50 for any of these niggas. Seeya in the winter when small clubs are poppin and prices are cheaper!
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOG hasn't played clubs around here since Ashes Of The Wake.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies
    LOG hasn't played clubs around here since Ashes Of The Wake.
    Same here. They play Freeman Coliseum or Sunken Garden. No where near club.
    THey play clubs around here on the reg.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    Thats what I mean if any of these bands headlined and went on tour headlining themselves with less known openers, theyd play clubs, but put them all together, You can sell bigger places. I would like to see Gojira, LoG I would see, but I seen them so many times and theyre way past their prime, I hate the new shit. I dont care for Dethklok too much. But tbh, I wouldnt spend $50 for any of these niggas. Seeya in the winter when small clubs are poppin and prices are cheaper!

nigga.
    you.
    gay.

THey play clubs around here on the reg.
    >Plays big places all over U.S.
    >plays clubs when it goes to Philly
    >Must have shitty fan base in Philly
    no, its cause my area, philly ny, jersey, delaware, western PA are all so close together, they dont have to have 1 big show for everyone. They have madd small shows in awesome clubs.

Deftones and LoG both just played small places besides Philly, they cant sell out arenas on their own.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i dont plan on going to this but the asbury park venue is pretty cool. its right on the beach if im not mistaken.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    also, if anyone does go to that one, im pretty sure its all GA so it should be one flat price.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I saw Gojira headline a show here in '09 as an off-date when they were on that Metallica tour and it's still one of the best shows I've seen. \m/
    imageimage
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    If it's between soad/deftones and this I def pick log. The only way I'm going to soad is if I can get floor the place where I'll see log is all ga and a huge outdoor pit and lawn, way better than a seat in the arena. I am not surprised by the price at all, worth it all day. Dethklok will be cool to see because it's something different and I think is gonna be really cool to see.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    the last time i saw LoG in a club they sold out the house of blues at 2000 capacity. your average arena is over 3 times that, almost no metal band can sell that out so that whole line of reasoning is retarded. although LoG and KSE came pretty close to filling the sovereign center with devildriver and soilwork
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    jeez people.. 50 bux is that big of deal to you? i mean if the show was 30 youd all be fine with it so whats 20 bucks? just dont buy a shirt and you all set right there
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    But 50 dollars when I know 3 LoG songs and a couple Dethklok songs...I'd basically be going for Gojira.
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well then have a couple beers and mosh during LOG problem solved
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Our venue is about the size of our House Of Blues, it just seems waaaaaaay to small for Dethklok's stage show/screen.
    inb4lists
    Dethklok played clubs with Mastodon. So no their stage show/screen isn't way too small.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    When do tickets go on sale?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!