Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What's the best cellphone out there?

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited April 2012 in Off Topic
I'm looking for a phone with kickass video and internet speed. Any suggestions? I was told the iphone, but whats the difference between the iphone 4 and the 4s?
«1345678

Comments

  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,447 moneytalker
    iPhone

    4s has siri
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    windows phone


    [-(

    blue turbins

    From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)


  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2012
    I have the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. It's fast. And absolutely amazing.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ps. iphones are terrible. and the internet on that phone sucks ass
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    if u buy an iphone ure just paying for the Apple name and putting more money in rich peoples pockets [-(


    [-(

    blue turbins

    From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)


  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    if u buy an iphone ure just paying for the Apple name and putting more money in rich peoples pockets [-(
    Apple sucks. And Iphones are tiny, and slow.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,151 mod
    iphone or gtfo


  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    iphone or gtfo
    fer Sheeple


    [-(

    blue turbins

    From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)


  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i agree with catz...
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,447 moneytalker
    Okay the old people say windows phone so mark that out.

    I've had iPhones for three years now and love them. Easy to use and everything works perfect. I have messed with androids and didn't like them at all. Most my friends that were android fans have switched to iPhones because the 4s is pretty awesome. They said they would never get iPhones look what happened.

    Anyway Internet works good for me 99% of the time. The other 1% is when I'm at work and all the shit in the factory slows it up. As soon as I go outside though it's perfect. And clearly it still works because I am at work right now and posting this.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    gelaxy nexus >everything else......has ICS which is pure android and just got the 4.0.4 updates
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I got a droid bionic a week ago and i fucking hate it. i'm returning it today for a new phone. The internet never works unless im right next to my wireless router and i cant seem to connect to any others. the internet is slow as fuck anyway. I waited 24hrs for a video to upload to youtube just for the shit to fail. and its confusing. i want to break the damn thing.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    gelaxy nexus >everything else......has ICS which is pure android and just got the 4.0.4 updates
    i love my galaxy nexus :x
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I got a droid bionic a week ago and i fucking hate it. i'm returning it today for a new phone. The internet never works unless im right next to my wireless router and i cant seem to connect to any others. the internet is slow as fuck anyway. I waited 24hrs for a video to upload to youtube just for the shit to fail. and its confusing. i want to break the damn thing.
    my vids upload to youtube in about 2 minutes
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Okay the old people say windows phone so mark that out.

    .
    that is the most logical thing ive ever heard..... 8-|


    [-(

    blue turbins

    From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)


  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,447 moneytalker
    I thought the galaxy nexus was junk when I used it. Would not use again
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,758 spicy boy
    i get my iphone 4s tomorrow
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yo ape, this may be a dumb question, but is the iphone like an ipod wheere i can download jams onto it and listen to them with headphones and shit?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,447 moneytalker
    Yes. You even have iTunes built into the phone when you buy it and can buy stuff straight to your phone. Then when you get to a computer it will transfer there so you have it on your computer as well
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.