Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Presidential Politics

Comments

• SUPERPREDATORSUPERPREDATOR Posts: 24,358 moneytalker
    It's not the players, its the game

• OPPOPP Posts: 48,856 spicy boy
    santorum is pretty close
    I love winning with women
  • SUPERPREDATORSUPERPREDATOR Posts: 24,358 moneytalker
    I just can't stand how Americans just sit back and let parties chuck shitty candidates at us. There's no real choice. It's just like: "Well, we got 6 assholes. Pick one". There's no merit to it

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Yeezus will save us from the man. ^:)^
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 20,497 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Obama
    nope. Disagree with his politics or feel free to call him a liar for not upholding his campaign promises, however while running for office (or in office for that matter) he has never said anything that was a fraction of the stupidity that comes out of Trumps mouth daily. Im specifically talking about Trumps racist comments, and similar really shocking shit he says.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I want to hear more from Gary on key current event issues
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 20,497 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =))

how did i know the person to take me serious would be wake 
    FWIIW it's not that I actually don't get one-liner jokes, but more that I like using them as openings to drive my points home. regardless of how you actually feel about Obama, there are legitimately people on this site who actually would make the claim that Obama is worse than Trump. Sure maybe Gary or Up would also be joking too, but there still are people who would make that claim. 

I do this in real life too. :)
  • DimeDime Posts: 8,416 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Obama>>>>>Hilary>>>>>Trump
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Obama and Hilary are the same person
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,652 salt miner
    I want to hear more from Gary on key current event issues
    Because even though I fuck around on here you know I'm smart...How about getting our own energy source instead of relying on the Saudi's etc..Of course you can't round up everyone who is here and send them home BUT you can make the decent ones legal and let them pay taxes like the rest of us...Secure our borders with a wall or whatever...Healthcare HAS TO be an open market..I live in NY..I pay 180 A WEEK for health insurance with a 4000 dollar deductible (That's not acceptable). Don't let huge American corps like Ford leave and go to Mexico like Trump said. If they do..35% tax on every car you ship across the border..Good luck selling them.....DESTROY ISIS!!! They are making that area a very unstable place and now we are supposed to suck in up to 100,000 of these refugees..pls..It's affecting everyone now..Need to make friends with our Allies again..DO YOU SEE WHAT RUSSIA IS DOING!! Do you have any idea why they are building up in Syria? Research it...No more Joe Schmoe giving his mothers house as an address while living with his girlfriend who is on welfare sucking the system dry..The only reason I like Trump is because I know if I vote for a traditional politician it will be politics as usual and I think we are all sick of that so why not give the other "choice" a chance. Can't be worst than Obama. I can go on and on with things that need fixing..Trade..Helping our vets instead of making them wait for healthcare etc..Collage for US citizens should be free..My son shouldn't have to go in deep debt before he is 25..I'm sure some of you here can relate to that blah blah blah..you get the point..tired of typing now
    HEEL said:
    You PC bro?
    no....I'm not a pussy
  • NOT_A_CROOKNOT_A_CROOK Posts: 6,797 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Boomhauer said:
    Collage =))
    college collage..im tired..
    Like Trump or not Like him..Everything he says is right..Point out one thing he has said that can be disproven..He pretty much says everyone in Washington is a fucking asshole and they need to go
  • DimeDime Posts: 8,416 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >Says everyone in Washington is a fucking asshole and needs to go
    >Wants to be a fucking asshole in Washington because no one can tell him to go
    edited September 2015
    Dime said:
    >Says everyone in Washington is a fucking asshole and needs to go
    >Wants to be a fucking asshole in Washington because no one can tell him to go
    Go vote for Clinton..She slept while our people were slaughtered in Lybia..Go vote for your Politician as usual choice..Aren't you tired of that?