Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Walking Dead (Lots of great Spoilers inside)

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,050 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2012
    I just bought walking dead issues 1-7 on my 7 inch tablet. Its actually pretty sweet reading them on it because I can go to panel by panel at a time.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Just checked em and they the real deal..Have fun. I'm gonna read all these fuckers tonight
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    I think she will be around for a while. I think Hershel is next then Laurie. Next season my favorite character should be coming into the show.
    Who? Micchione?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Just checked em and they the real deal..Have fun. I'm gonna read all these fuckers tonight
    Good luck, took me a week to get through 1-79
    I think she will be around for a while. I think Hershel is next then Laurie. Next season my favorite character should be coming into the show.
    Who? Micchione?
    Yes sir! Got the figure at comic con last weekend. I hope they don't fuck it up.
    Shes BA.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,050 destroyer of motherfuckers
    PDF files found em all
    http://www.polvoestelar.com.mx.nyud.net/babilonia/Comics y Manga/Walking Dead, The/

Saving all of them to my tablet right now. W00t
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    PDF files found em all
    http://www.polvoestelar.com.mx.nyud.net/babilonia/Comics y Manga/Walking Dead, The/

Saving all of them to my tablet right now. W00t
    That's what I did I use cloud reader for cbr files
    Good luck, took me a week to get through 1-79
    Who? Micchione?
    Yes sir! Got the figure at comic con last weekend. I hope they don't fuck it up.
    Might take a little longer than 1 day to read them all on 2nd thought. Why blow out a good thing super quick anyway. I'll probably read about 25 episodes today.

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I think it will be Maggie or Hershel who dies in the finale, because that brings a shock but not as big a shock as Dale or Shane.
    inb4lists
    Can i have a link to watch the episodes?
    When i missed an episode i kept trying to find places to watch it online, i couldn't find anywhere that wasn't charging, if you wait a couple days it will be On Demand.
    inb4lists
    edited March 2012
    When i missed an episode i kept trying to find places to watch it online, i couldn't find anywhere that wasn't charging, if you wait a couple days it will be On Demand.
    Is first season still on? I honestly havent really seen the show yet besides a couple episodes
    Is first season still on? I honestly havent really seen the show yet besides a couple episodes

http://www.fastpasstv.ms/tv/the-walking-dead/

Ask and you shall receive!
    That site is a little tricky to work and not all the links work all the time but for the most part it's a pretty good site once you figure it out with all that human verification and shit like that.
    It's also a good site for movies that are still in theaters.
    The first season was only 6 episodes, it's on the second season, 13 episodes total, last night was number 12.
    inb4lists
    thanks man \m/
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    AMC wants more money from the cable company by Wednesday night on theyre puilling themselves off the air.

Greedy bastards [-X

There may be no more Walking Dead for me. ~X(
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    okay... So I am apparently a little slow. Because when Rick killed Shane, I was like "what? Why's he a zombie? No one bit him!" And it wasnt until I awoke this morning that I realized that the prisoner kid also wasnt bit and he was a zombie.... and I think those police officers werent bit and they were zombies. So basically what I am supposed to pull away from this is that it is completely hopeless. Everyone has the virus, and when they die the virus will take over and zombiefy them.

However if they are bit then they get a fever and die and thus turn into a zombie. This is from the first season where that one guy got bit and they left him on the side of the road.