Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Snowboarding?

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    edited December 2011
    I ride a gnu vertigoul it's the Danny Kass edition. It has the banana and magna traction, it's amazing to ride. If you ride pipe at all nothing compares to the magna you just stick o the sides. I was hesitant to get one but the shop I go to let me demo one and I was hooked.O and it's 155
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fer u I bet youd really enjoy sum Goerge Micheals

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Immortal
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    fer u I bet youd really enjoy sum Goerge Micheals
    Hows your moms basement? Write anymore gay fantasy poetry? At least I exercise your fat ass could do well with some.
    wow wunderfagz jus got him a new friend

[-(

blue turbins

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2011
    LOLlessons.

i tought myself how to do it. its not that hard. just takes practice. the hardest part in the beginning is using both heal edge and toe edge IMO. usually people only feel comfortable using one or the other, not both. for me, heal edge was the comfortable one. if you start in the beginning of the season you should be pretty good at using both by the end of the season.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOLlessons.

i tought myself how to do it. its not that hard. just takes practice. the hardest part in the beginning is using both heal edge and toe edge IMO. usually people only feel comfortable using one or the other, not both. for me, heal edge was the comfortable one. if you start in the beginning of the season you should be pretty good at using both by the end of the season.
    I can usually learn something by watching someone else first, which was why I wanted the lesson. I only needed that one good lesson and then just started doing shit myself.
    oh. im more of the type of person that would just wing it lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    oh. im more of the type of person that would just wing it lol.
    Yeah, I like to get the basics down first. But after that it's just "fuck it, let's do this shit."
    When I tried I just fell a lot and was sore for a few days. I probably don't have the balance to be able to snowboard.
    Do you use poles when you ski?
    edited December 2011
    everybody falls a lot their first year. i remember the first time i went i fell at least once while using the rope tow LOL. and getting off the lift without falling was a bitch lol.
    everybody falls a lot their first year. i remember the first time i went i fell at least once while using the rope tow LOL. and getting off the lift without falling was a bitch lol.
    I'm not even going to go into how much I failed at the tow rope. It was like I was 5 years old again.
    lol yeah. if i remember right, i think i had an easier time getting off the lift then using the rope LOL.
    When I tried I just fell a lot and was sore for a few days. I probably don't have the balance to be able to snowboard.
    Do you use poles when you ski?
    with my ski blades, no. when I use my normal skis, yes, but the poles aren't used to keep you up or control balance like some people think.
    I was just wondering. Most of my friends that ski use poles, but I never did.
    I hate tow ropes. I'm glad Boyne has the conveyor belt instead.

[-(

blue turbins

You can learn it you always fall a lot the first few times and I'm always sore after the first few times of the season. You use muscles you don't ever use so they are gonna hurt. The first time my brother went I left him sitting on the hill almost crying cause he wouldn't listen and was mad he couldn't get it now he rides pretty well. Keep with it you'll get it.
    I hate tow ropes I refused to learn on bunny hills because of it. I use one now because one place I go has a tow in one of the parks and it takes like 20 min to get back to the park without it.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I don't like ski blades and I'm glad that fad was somewhat short lived and I hardly see anybody using them, most the kids that would use them would be more out of control then anything
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    Burton step ins FTW!
    Pass the god damn butter.