Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

TOOL\APC

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,440 moneytalker
    Alex Grey is having a sale at his CoSM shop. Wife copped me a collective being t shirt and a paintbrush warrior poster.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I’ve never been a fan of full print shirts for whatever reason 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I usually don't either, but I dig a few of the Alex Grey ones. My wife has one of the tanks and we were both very pleased with the quality of it. Some of them are too far out there for my personal taste, and I don't think the "bardo being"  shirt is very complementary to the body. Love the art but the lines look like they give you love handles.

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The urge to give out a good old-fashioned Slayer yell is going to be strong right in the middle of disillusioned.
     I'm down
    I know @UPFreebird is down.
    09 was the best year of Mayhem. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    09 had an amazing line up but 2012 was a wet dream for me because I had Anthrax, Slayer and Motorhead on one bill. Also, even though I'm not the biggest fan, Slipknot but on a great one. Side stages sucked dick tho (aside from Anthrax obv.)
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    09 had an amazing line up but 2012 was a wet dream for me because I had Anthrax, Slayer and Motorhead on one bill. Also, even though I'm not the biggest fan, Slipknot but on a great one. Side stages sucked dick tho (aside from Anthrax obv.)
    As I Lay Dying and High On Fire doe
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    High on fire dropped. 

11 > 
    kos> 
    09 isn’t even up for debate for me. I had never seen Slayer or Manson at that point. I had also never seen mushroom head who we had at our date. 

Main 
    manson
    slayer
    KSE
    Mushroomhead

extreme stage
    cannibal corpse
    job for a cowboy 
    behemoth
    the Black Dahlia Murder 
    whitechapel 

jager stage
    all that remains 
    god forbid 

I wasn’t trying to list the whole festival just the bands I liked at the time. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    nah AILD was lit
    Dime said:
    bruh high on fire didn't even play a single show
    09 was my first ever concert. It was the summer going into high school and my friend brought me, I knew two songs by Slayer and one song by Manson and that was it. Unfortunately only saw the main stage, but I don't think I was ready for dem side stages at the time.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    bruh high on fire didn't even play a single show
    Didn't go wouldn't know
    Dime said:
     Yeah forgot about AILD they were good. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    Wisconsin will mark 7 shows in 7 different states =)

5 out of 5 for me snd todd as well
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Monster mash >