Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** X-Games Thread(Jaycup stay out)

MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies
edited June 2012 in Off Topic
X-Games start in 30min and I am excited as fuck. Rally is going to be great this year and Moto X best trick is going to be sick. Can't wait :3

image ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Post edited by MarcTheFallen on

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh fuck, I had no idea! Thanks!!!

Is Travis back to motocross or no? He was always my favorite rider.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies
    He's doing best trick tonight. Mother fucker is determined to nail the trick that kicked his ass last time haha.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod
    You know, I wouldn't have posted this had you not mentioned my name, but.....

:0& (:|
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I remember when Pastrana was just 17 :>
    imageimage
    edited July 2011
    He's doing best trick tonight. Mother fucker is determined to nail the trick that kicked his ass last time haha.
    Yes!!!!!!!!! I've loved freestyle motocross for over 10 years and always will.

I gotta say though, I think the backflip kinda ruined it though. People used to do innovative grabs and stuff, and the first time someone did a backflip they were like WHAAAAAAAAAT and their heads exploded. Now they're like "Oh, he only did a one handed indian air flip, that's gonna cost him with the judges"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    X Games 99?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Xgames athletes > football, baseball, hockey athletes
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Fuck sports in general.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Yeah fuck sports I only like guitar :p
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    :-bd
    Step up is first? Booooooooo
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    did you bang him? :-?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    did you bang him? :-?
    At the time, I wish but was too young. I had a huge crush on him for years
    X Games 99?
    I think so
    imageimage
    anyway, travis is a crazy son of a bitch lol. fuckin' double backflips on a dirtbike :O
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Speaking of double backflips, I hope that dumbass one trick pony isn't here again. Never in a million years would I have thought that the double backflip could be made unexciting.
    Kyle Loza is in this bitch as well. Another young gun that is insane.
    Loza rules because he is actually innovative. Body varials are the shit.
    Remember when Deegan had that bad crash at the winter X games and they used to play the footage over and over while he was there, lolol
    Yeah that sucked haha. After that he kinda backed off of Moto X. Happy to see him in Rally though.
    Speaking of double backflips, I hope that dumbass one trick pony isn't here again. Never in a million years would I have thought that the double backflip could be made unexciting.
    who? i dont think you're talking about pastrana cause he does many more tricks then a double backflip. he's been working on a backflip with a 360 in it. i forgot what they call it.