Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Samael - "Lux Mundi" and Primordial - "Redemption At The Puritans Hand" Leaks

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    primordial has been leaked for over a week will
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    primordial has been leaked for over a week will
    says the guy who was trying to pass of a Primordial album from 2000 as the "new Primordial leak", a month ago...
    edited April 2011
    it was a remastered re-issue that was tagged 2011 on new album releases. its not like i went full retard on that one
    it was a remastered re-issue that was tagged 2011 on new album releases. its not like i went full retard on that one
    you sort of did. If you were a true fan you would have known the name of all of their albums.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    i have almost 250 bands in my music folder, i haven't listened to the entire discography of every band. i've really only listened to The gathering wilderness and to the nameless dead, which are both great albums

also you just failed t0o because storm before calm was released in 2002, spirit the earth aflame was 2000
    i have almost 250 bands in my music folder, i haven't listened to the entire discography of every band. i've really only listened to The gathering wilderness and to the nameless dead, which are both great albums

also you just failed t0o because storm before calm was released in 2002, spirit the earth aflame was 2000
    it may have helped had you known that information BEFORE you tried passing it off as a new release leak :-j
    edited April 2011

it may have helped had you known that information BEFORE you tried passing it off as a new release leak :-j
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod