Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I'm surprised Arlo is still a virgin. He doesn't approach ladies, they approach him. :-))
    hook him up with a lady friend
    Pfft, he'd decline. There have been plenty of extremely hot chicks he could of gotten with but he doesn't take the chances.

I think he's asexual. :-)) ARLO HAS NO EMOTIONS.
    he turned down banging hot chicks multiple times?

try hooking him up with a guy friend
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I'm surprised Arlo is still a virgin. He doesn't approach ladies, they approach him. :-))
    Pfft, he'd decline. There have been plenty of extremely hot chicks he could of gotten with but he doesn't take the chances.

LOL
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    1. How many tattoos do you have? Only one so far
    2. Which forumer is the most attractive? Uhh...
    3. How much do you weigh? 138lbs
    4. Which forumer do you dislike the most? Catz.
    5. How many people have you had sexual Intercourse with? 1
    6. Who is your favorite band? Norther
    7. Which forumer are you most comparable with musically? Hmm, my taste is all over the place, so no clue
    8. What was the last drug you did? Drugs
    9. What's the most attractive physical feature on a person of the opposite sex, in your opinion? eyes
    10. When/ how long have you been a member of the mayhem forums? Since May 9th 2008. :D
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

10. When/ how long have you been a member of the mayhem forums? Since May 9th 2008. :D
    how do you know the exact date???
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

how do you know the exact date???
    I remember weird things. :-)) Plus, a few of us have had an argument at who joined first.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

<_>

She wouldn't know who I've ever felt like I had a chance with, I consider it personal info that I keep to myself. I'm not avoiding anyone.

Don't get me wrong though I'm not a shy person (at least I don't think so), I just hold back on telling everyone who I like.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    arlo, you should boned that black chick, she was good lookin B-)
    arlo, you should boned that black chick, she was good lookin B-)
    At a club in Austin while intoxicated with a bunch of friends. Not gonna happen lol
    you should have at least got dat phone number :p
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    1. How many tattoos do you have? Two
    2. Which forumer is the most attractive? distance
    3. How much do you weigh? 167 lbs
    4. Which forumer do you dislike the most? bianca
    5. How many people have you had sexual Intercourse with? 3
    6. Who is your favorite band? tom waits
    7. Which forumer are you most comparable with musically? maybe wake, minus the whole pink folyd fanboiness
    8. What was the last drug you did? weeeed
    9. What's the most attractive physical feature on a person of the opposite sex, in your opinion? BUTT BUTT BUTT
    10. When/ how long have you been a member of the mayhem forums? like about aug. 2009
    7. Which forumer are you most comparable with musically? maybe wake, minus the whole pink folyd fanboiness
    you are homosex. PF is the greatest band ever and you dont even give them an ounce of respect. for that, you FAIL b-(
    edited April 2011
    lol, i give them repsect, but i just listened to animals like three times straight. it was god awful
    {Upload|8884}

you bite your tongue... you can't be fuckin serious <_> how can you say animals is godawful? are you smoking fucking crack or trolling? it is one of the greatest albums ever made and my personal favorite. The songs Dogs, Pigs ans Sheep are fucking masterpiece classics. The guitar work in itself is amazing along with the lyrical concept. Nola <_>

edited April 2011
    seriously i wanted to like it and it id nothing for me. some things grab u some things dont. i wouldnt call it god awful, i was just fukkin with ya but it just wasnt for me. couldnt get into it at all but i can see why others would like it. i still like alot of other floyd stuff and will still give other albums a try
    George, Pink Floyd is one of the most overrated bands in existence...
    STFU arlo. Why do you call bands like Pantera and PF overrated? I just don't getr the hate for a bands you never really listened to. Please give me a reason why musically they are overrated? You can't cause they're not. Have you ever even listened to any of their music besides the very few songs they play on the radio? I highly doubt it...see the pink floyd thread if you want a better explanation. Isn't there an acacia strain album you should be listening to :-))

And nola like wake said. Sometimes floyd albums take time to kick into your mind and sink in. The guitar work alone should grab anyones attention. But I think if you listen to again in a few weeks you'll have a different opinion. Just give it time...
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,402 spicy boy
    there is nothing overrated about either of those bands...hell pantera is the best heavy metal band of all time
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    pantera is the best heavy metal band of all time
    lol
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    STFU arlo. Why do you call bands like Pantera and PF overrated? I just don't getr the hate for a bands you never really listened to. Please give me a reason why musically they are overrated? You can't cause they're not. Have you ever even listened to any of their music besides the very few songs they play on the radio? I highly doubt it...see the pink floyd thread if you want a better explanation. Isn't there an acacia strain album you should be listening to
    I call Pink Floyd overrated because it's a valid point. You are just another of these classic rock bandwagoners that will take every chance you get to kiss up to all these old groups, even if they bring almost nothing to the table.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CHoWx_D2AI

Take this one song for example, one that you call a "masterpiece". This song really exemplifies what I can't stand about Pink Floyd. It's just one long drawn out progressive snooze fest. Waters isn't what I'd even consider a "good" vocalist and it really shows here, so monotone in his presentation combined with some of the most simple guitar work I've heard.....christ I really don't know what makes this stuff good. In fact I wouldn't even call them awful, just one big fat "meh" because it bores me to tears. You can bash me all you want for listening to deathcore but at least they keep the listener entertained. Better to be a fan of that than sucking a band's dick just because they're considered "legends".