Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    Almost had me 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    Boo
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    Ive also been killing it in warzone
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    I suck at all battle royales because of TTK. I almost exclusively play hardcore search and destroy. I got into splitgate though
    I mostly just play rebirth because its kind of like a version of team deathmatch mixed with a BR. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    Xeno said:
    I don't play shit games so I wouldn't know

Been killing it in vanguard today
    LMAOOOOOO Felt this.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,202 mod
    Just got that steam deck invoice LFG

The reviews for as dusk falls got ne hype
    Must….resist….urge….to….cop….new….SecretLab.

Goddamn that is one sexy ass chair bro lmao. I’m not even a huge Assassin’s Creed stan like getting that would suggest, but I like it enough, and that chair looks too fucking clean either way. And reason I’m not opposed to getting a second one is that my current one doubles as both my studio chair and my game chair, so I’m constantly wheeling it back and forth. Not that that’s a huge issue, and a second one ain’t a NECESSITY, but gahdamn lmao. That part by the shoulders that resembles the Assassin’s robes is what really makes it. Cold ass detailing.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    Quick note on the secret lab warranty process. My kid had both arm rest pads rip and warp and his seat base split down one seam. Neither is covered by warranty and is considered normal wear and tear. It took 15 emails between a dozen people but they eventually sent new parts anyway. Chair looks brand new again. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    He also recently had an issue with his steam VR. That process was easy as hell.

”hey there’s a problem with one of the lenses glitching out, and a base station won’t quit blinking”

Can you take a picture for us?

*picture sent*

Ok. New headset,  add station, and cable set is on the way. When it gets there, slap the old set in the same box and send it back with the prepaid label. Had it a day or two later. 

10/10 customer service right there. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,645 jayfacer
    Cuphead DLC is so fucking good 
    Im at the beginning of as dusk falls, but man the vibes are lit. 

Its like a blend of an interactive comic book/tv show. 
    Fuck this game is amazing. 
    edited July 2022
    10 or so combined hours later, all spent on replays of the same fucking 3 races….I finally got Gold on the WTC 600 Championship. And that was on Normal. AND that was by getting 1st on the 1st race, 3rd on the 2nd race, and 2nd on the 3rd race. I legitimately don’t think it’s possible to get 1st place on the 2nd race, especially since Gold for the series as a whole is achievable without getting 1st on all of em. They literally start you 45 entire seconds before 1st and there’s quite simply not enough time to ever catch up without shortcuts, and none exist on that track. Even finally getting 3rd, I was 17 seconds behind both 1st and 2nd by the end. The 3rd race, I was 6 seconds behind 1st, so that one MAY be possible to snag 1st, but not sure. Even after winning, I seriously feel like that shit needs to be patched. It jus feels cheap and poorly designed, not a fun and legitimate challenge. After so much replaying, I knew all 3 courses like the back of my hand and was acing all 3 wit minimal to no mistakes, but it didn’t matter, you straight up start way too far back on the second 2. I got 1st on the first one every single time without fail, but that all goes down the drain afterwards. The only difference maker at the end was a build I found for the Nissan R32, which was already prolly my favorite car in the game previously and a gigantic lifesaver. No other build or car could get the job done. And what really put it into perspective that it’s jus horribly balanced, was the fact that on the very next race from the following Cafe Menu after finally winning, I got Gold very first try fairly easily, and it was on a brand new track that I wasn’t yet familiar wit. So it’s not strictly a matter of being late game/endgame, it’s jus that that set is very poorly designed. I’m already cringing thinking about WTCs 700 and 800, but from discussions I’ve read on GTPlanet and Reddit, apparently 600 is the hardest of the 3, even tho the PP cap is higher on the other 2, so I’m REALLY hoping that’s actually the case, we’ll have to see I guess smh.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    Fuck RDR2 is untouchable 
    edited July 2022
    RDR2 is unquestionably the goat of the last generation of games. 

Every time i start playing i can’t believe it came out 4 years ago lol. 

Rockstar just posted like 250 new jobs. GTA 6 is ramping up. 
    Prolly gonna knock out Stray real quick after Gran Turismo 7. Reading that it takes about 5 hours to beat. Idk how long the Platinum is, prolly like double at 10 hours.