Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    Im not taking about the leveling. He had someone drop all the weapons and tailsman for him.

What im saying is that you wouldn’t really care about something so minuscule if the rewards you got from them were important to leveling you. 

There are also a lot of unique dungeons. But there are just so many of them. 

The map isn’t epic in ways like red dead. Its cool because of the way it looks and how you get to certain parts.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    Im not taking about the leveling. He had someone drop all the weapons and tailsman for him.

What im saying is that you wouldn’t really care about something so minuscule if the rewards you got from them were important to leveling you. 

The map isn’t epic in ways like red dead. Its cool because of the way it looks and how you get to certain parts.
    Ohhhh yea, I see
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,483 spicy boy
    I really wish the new Sonic game wasn't open world. It already looks lifeless, empty, and full of monotonous outposts to find. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer

And the rewards STILL don’t change the design of the areas themselves. 😐 I already said I like the bosses at the end of them. Yes the rewards of them have been basically pointless to me but that ain’t a complaint of mine whatsoever. I’m still doing all them strictly for the enjoyment of seeing everything the game has to offer. But my point still had nothing to do wit literally any of that. Everybody said that the open world itself is so unique and something that people have never seen before, and isn’t copy and paste like Assassin’s Creed or something, when multiple identical dungeons, caves, crypts, etc. prove the complete opposite and show that it is most DEFINITELY copy and paste jus like pretty much any open world game is to some extent.
    And for the record, it’s not really a personal complaint, open world games are basically my favorite genre and are the majority of games that I play, especially lately. So shit like that is jus par for the course. But I was moreso calling out the hypocrisy and dickriding of reviewers. Because they hate it in any other open world game, but Elden Ring quite literally commits the exact same shit and they pretend it isn’t present. It’s blatant bias jus because it’s Souls/FromSoftware.
    Yea definitely don’t regret overleveling like I did, at all lmao. Endgame is still about to be a bitch. The scaling at about the mid game point is night and day. Radahn had me out of potions and left wit only a sliver of health, and the Valiant Gargoyle actually killed me, we traded right at the end so the trophy popped and it still counted as a kill so I jus had to pick my runes back up lmao. But once I hit Nokron, even the open world foot soldier enemies were annoying. It’s pretty irritating how basically everything hits faster than you and it can be a struggle to even land a hit smh. Your swings should be WAY faster, especially after you’re that high of a level. Really tho all it did was make the first half or so less of a hassle.
    Man ive got a gtx 1660 super, which isnt the top of the line card, but its a pretty decent card. It runs red dead in 4 k flawless on ultra but i cant even get it to play cyberpunk on medium with more than 10 fps. This game is such trash lol
    edited June 2022
    Its the ray tracing that fucks it up. I thout i had ran that in other games lol. Still runs like shit without it though. 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Nicalis has a binding of Isaac repentance collectors edition if anyone is interested 
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,439 moneytalker
    https://store.nicalis.com/collections/the-binding-of-isaac/products/boirep?variant=42699673764097

I wish I could justify another version of this. Somebody buy it and let me get that Eden card lol. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Elden Drip. 💯💯

@Xeno Dawn Of Ragnarok is currently $25.99. Im’ma prolly buy it. I said I was gonna wait til it dropped to $20 but fuck it what is 6 bucks lmao.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,003 master of ceremonies
    Damn, I bought it at 30. That's like 2 mcdoubles I could have saved
    Been playing the GTA3 remaster because I got the pack on sale awhile ago. They definitely could be way better done but they fixed those real bad isssues they launched with and I love the games so I'm having fun
    Yeah i agree. I would have like full remasters honestly. I love those games so much i still played them sometimes in their old versions though lol

rockstar has really had an unprecedented run of releases. They sre what everyone wants cdproject red to be lmao
    If their upcoming remasters are at the quality level of GTA Definitive, then nah they're just Activision 2.0
    I bought cyberpunk for $15 on pc. I had return my xbox copy. I decided to finally give it a run through after the updates. I think 1.5 is the last major one before they try to do dlc and Ive heard its a lot better.

i just through the tutorial. Im not expecting much but i was looking for something new to play and $15 aint bad lol
    Preordered MWII. Yes, I know I'm a retard
    I bought cyberpunk for $15 on pc. I had return my xbox copy. I decided to finally give it a run through after the updates. I think 1.5 is the last major one before they try to do dlc and Ive heard its a lot better.

i just through the tutorial. Im not expecting much but i was looking for something new to play and $15 aint bad lol
    Who is selling it for $15 on PC? Steam?
    Lou P1 complete remake coming out 09/02.

take my fucking money :!!!!!