Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    I think my external hard drive on my ps4 just took a shit. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    yeah the 2TB WD passport I used for my xbox one died after like 3-4 years but I definitely abused it physically in the truck lol. thing got trapped under my bunk for at least a week at one point. Ended up copping a cheap 1TB one at walmart as a replacement but I miss that extra terabyte
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    I think my external hard drive on my ps4 just took a shit. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
    F

I have an external on my PS4 and one on my PS5. I hope they dont die
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    Starting to understand the PC master race argument more. Always understood that performance would be better at expense of more $$, but playing rocket league on a TV vs. a low latency monitor (even a used 5 year old gaming laptop like I'm using) is like night and day. Barely keep myself in platinum in rocket league doubles on Xbox. Diamond is a piece of cake when playing on the pc
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,646 jayfacer
    Got the platinum in New Vegas today. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,646 jayfacer
    Fuck I have platinum in 3, 4 and New Vegas. Guess it's time to platinum 76 :(
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    Absolutely loving the Halo Infinite campaign so far, but it made me realize the game looks objectively bad graphically. I always noticed it looked pretty dry in multiplayer, but especially in the open world areas and shit, shit like the trees and mountains look borderline PS2 level. Not to mention the fact that cutscenes are choppy. It’s definitely disappointing. And I want to say it’s because it’s cross-gen and they didn’t focus on making it truly next-gen, and that’s definitely a factor, but at the same time, FH5 is too, and that game looks gorgeous. Shit, even PsychoNauts 2 looks better smh.
    It's 100% because they rushed it. You can tell as you play on. Side missions are repetitive. There's only one biome. The cutscenes are all first person, in engine, etc. 

The open world was also a terrible idea. Getting that to work smoothly took time and resources away from other things, and its obvious. 
    Anyone playing Master Duel?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    kinda tempted since I got the other one but idk if the figures are gonna be any good. Wish they made a version like the first one. Also still waiting for my Scott pilgrim ko edition
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    kinda tempted since I got the other one but idk if the figures are gonna be any good. Wish they made a version like the first one. Also still waiting for my Scott pilgrim ko edition
    I'm getting the standard. There's like four games I'm ordering from LimitedRun lol. New Gunvolt, and Cogen double pack!
    I'm still waiting in my orders from last year. Scott pilgrim, blaster master zero 3, river city girls PS5, monster boy, and shantae pirates curse ps5
    I'm still waiting in my orders from last year. Scott pilgrim, blaster master zero 3, river city girls PS5, monster boy, and shantae pirates curse ps5
    Blaster Master for PS5?

I got all my orders in except Double Dragon/Kunio Kun collection and the Mega Man Wiley Wars. Wiley Wars ships this week. 
    For switch
    weird, I got mine a long time ago
    I ordered the collectors edition to go with the double pack of the first 2
    Ohhh. There was a double pack of the first two? Wtf. 

I got the Best Buy editions of those, and the standard of 3. But I got the sleeve cover for the Trilogy
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    It's 100% because they rushed it. You can tell as you play on. Side missions are repetitive. There's only one biome. The cutscenes are all first person, in engine, etc. 

The open world was also a terrible idea. Getting that to work smoothly took time and resources away from other things, and its obvious. 
    Definitely. And to be clear I actually really enjoy the open world. I’m 10 hours in and only on like mission 5 cause I been doing all the open world shit lol. I think it actually fits in really well. But yea it was definitely rushed. There’s open world games that are way bigger that also look way better, so it’s not that it couldn’t have been done, but it woulda needed another delay and they already felt pressured. It’s a shame because the game truly is extremely fun and giving it that extra polish and making it the true next gen Halo really woulda did so much for the game. I was watching Halo 5 clips and that game honestly kinda looks better and it’s 6 years old on the previous console smh.
    Ohhh. There was a double pack of the first two? Wtf. 

I got the Best Buy editions of those, and the standard of 3. But I got the sleeve cover for the Trilogy

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies
    Anyone playing Master Duel?
    Have it downloaded but haven’t played it yet