Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,403 spicy boy
    denard robinson for big ten player of the year
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    Troll someone else plz. <_>
    WVU is bettah then you <_>
    Marc's trollness is rubbing off on you. <_>
    Oh? Where's Michigan ranked at again? <_>
    Preseason rankings are BS and you know it.
    <_>
    All the rankings are BS becuase it's just a popularity contest every year.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Photobucket

iowa hawkeyes ftfw.
  • TiddyTiddy Posts: 365
    South Florida right here. BJ Daniels team to lead now after Grothe graduated.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think it's funny that people point to the size of their stadium as if it matters. Well, I can fit 500,000 people in my stadium, but we won 3 games last year.
    its not about size....that stadium is home to the most historic team in college football history
    While that's debatable, it still doesn't matter. You can't use history as a reason for validity. It doesn't make sense, say if you were told "your team sucks," to respond with, "Yeah, well, we're a really historic team."
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • PraisetheUPraisetheU Posts: 130
    South Florida right here. BJ Daniels team to lead now after Grothe graduated.
    He did terrific against Miami XD
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    I think it's funny that people point to the size of their stadium as if it matters. Well, I can fit 500,000 people in my stadium, but we won 3 games last year.
    its not about size....that stadium is home to the most historic team in college football history
    While that's debatable, it still doesn't matter. You can't use history as a reason for validity. It doesn't make sense, say if you were told "your team sucks," to respond with, "Yeah, well, we're a really historic team."
    AMEN
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod
    We'll see who's better sir. You have a retarded ass for a coach soo <_>
    And you have his the-sky-is-always-blue former lackey who got your school in the same trouble we're in. Soooo.... <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    It's tradition that will get us back to where we need to be.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited August 2010
    They gave us all free shirts for our college team...Rutgers. Yay! Free shit. No idea if our team is good or not.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    If the SEC was on Facebook...

http://friendsoftheprogram.net/2010/08/25/if-the-sec-was-on-facebook/

some of these are pretty damn funny.
    I loved the Auburn Nat'l title one with USC and Nostradamus!
    Mark Ingram is out for Alabama's opener.
    The Big Ten will announce its much-anticipated, two six-team divisional setup for the 2011-12 season later Wednesday, with traditional football powers Ohio State and Michigan in opposing divisions and new member Nebraska aligned with the Wolverines.

Multiple sources told ESPN.com that the two divisions in the Big Ten will look like:

• Michigan, Nebraska, Iowa, Michigan State, Northwestern and Minnesota.

• And Ohio State, Penn State, Wisconsin, Purdue, Indiana and Illinois.

The Big Ten issued a press release saying it would announce its divisional alignment at 7 p.m. ET Wednesday. According to sources, the divisions were decided upon Monday.

According to multiple sources, the Big Ten wanted to preserve a number of traditional rivalries such as Michigan-Michigan State, Iowa-Minnesota, Purdue-Indiana and Indiana-Illinois.

The Big Ten is also expected to announce a consistent crossover game in football similar to Ohio State-Michigan that will be played each year. Expect to see longtime rivals Wisconsin and Minnesota playing every season.

In men's basketball, according to sources, the Big Ten could play a 16-game conference schedule by taking a model similar to those used by the Big 12 and Southeastern conferences. In those leagues, teams play each division opponent twice and then single games -- three at home and three on the road -- against teams in the opposing division.

However, the Big Ten has not had complaints with its current 18-game conference schedule and could stick with that format.

The Big 12 will finish such a format this season after it loses Nebraska -- the Cornhuskers are joining the Big Ten as its 12th member -- and possibly Colorado, if the Buffaloes can leave the Big 12 for the Pac-10 while paying its exit fee.

If the Big 12 goes to a 10-team conference then it will play a true round-robin schedule of 18 games in 2011-12. The new Pac-12, with the additions of Colorado and Utah, also will likely use this new format of 16 games after playing a true-round robin of 18 games as a 10-team league. The Big Ten played an 18-game conference season and will finish with that unbalanced schedule this season.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,620 master of ceremonies
    They are going to move the MU/OSU game to the middle of the season. I telling you J.
    edited September 2010
    New Nike Combat Uniforms were revealed today. They look pretty fucking bad ass.

http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/usnikefootball/en_US/rivalries2010#landing

I want the Boise State allegiance shirt.
    Oct. 1 Minnesota
    Oct. 8 at Northwestern
    Oct. 15 at Michigan State
    Oct. 22 Bye Week
    Oct. 29 Purdue
    Nov. 5 at Iowa
    Nov. 12 at Illinois
    Nov. 19 Nebraska
    Nov. 26 Ohio State

Michigan's 2011 conference schedule. The Game is where it should be. :3
    for now J. It's going to move. Just fucking accept it already.
    It's also the last game on our schedule in 2012....just get over the fact that it's not happening any time soon. :)