Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2019
    They're kiwi blokes but I've never seen them. I think they are popular in the USA but not so well known here. They are touring here in october with devilskin (another kiwi band) so I'll be sure to check them out 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They're fun. Not bad not great but fun. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I honestly do not believe in love or genuinely loving relationships anymore, yet I root for all of my friends that find love or are getting engaged/married. It's weird
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,440 moneytalker
    Each person defines their own relationship so it's all in what you nurture. 

If your in a toxic one then bail. You are defining your child's "normal" right now.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Anyone seeing Alien Weaponary on their USA tour dates ? 
    I honestly do not believe in love or genuinely loving relationships anymore, yet I root for all of my friends that find love or are getting engaged/married. It's weird

I'm.sure you could grow to love me Leah :(
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod
    Gnomez said:
    Anyone seeing Alien Weaponary on their USA tour dates ? 
    If they ever decide to play in Michigan I'll check them out. Hasn't happened so far.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Each person defines their own relationship so it's all in what you nurture. 

If your in a toxic one then bail. You are defining your child's "normal" right now.
    Yeah. I'm kicking him out and have given him 30 days (now 27) to get a place close to his school. On Sunday night he didn't listen to me about leaving to get taco bell at 9:30. Went anyway (like always). Didn't understand why I was upset about that. Then he left at 11:40 ish when it was pouring and storming like a bitch. Came back and found out he was going to give my laptop away, which has all pics/videos on it I've taken the last 4 or so years. He left again that night and didn't come back until 4:30 am. I still don't know where he really was or what he did until 4:30 am because bars around here close fairly early on Sundays (1 or 2 am).

So yesterday I got an external. He left tonight around 9:30 and still hasn't come back. Rn I'm backing up all the files onto the external so I don't lose all of that because who knows if he's still going to give it away. I don't really care wtf he does anymore because he's still doing the same bs even while he's seeing a counselor. They gave him pills to help get him off alcohol. He got them on the 27th of August and is supposed to take them everyday (mainly so they know he won't have an allergic reaction because he's supposed to get a shot). 14 count, counted 11 just now. I'm hoping that all the files will be transferred before he comes back, whenever tf that would be
    imageimage
    edited September 2019
    Thanks. He still hasn't come back btw nor has he sent me any messages, so idk where/what he's doing and for all I know he could have totalled my car and be dead somewhere 🤷‍♀️

*edit: He hasn't said anything to me because he didn't even take his phone again
    Post edited by Necrothulhu on
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,695 mod
    We're here for ya >:D<
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I believe he has borderline personality disorder. I'll explain all the rest of the bs that happened yesterday before he just showed back up at 3:30‐4:00 
    imageimage
    So when he was gone all that time I figured this was another one of those times where he'd disappear for 4-8 hours. Nope. I thought he took his phone until I found it between the bed and the wall. He woke up too late earlier that day and missed his counseling appointment, so he rescheduled it for the next day. Around 12-1 pm yesterday he got a voicemail from his counselor. I never get into his phone but I felt that I had to, because for all i know he could be dead somewhere. She said something about a letter he wrote, was trying to reach him because he wanted to up his sessions each week. 

I remembered before he left yesterday that he said he emailed his professors so he wouldn't be going to class for 1-2 days. So I went into his email to see wtf he sent (image is attached). And it horrified tf out of me. So, me having no sleep since 12:30 the previous day ontop of some severe af anxiety caused by all of this, I called her back. I even read this exact email back to her. We both had enough concern, even though he said he wasn't suicidal in the letter to her, that we had to get cops involved. Moon township in PA couldn't do anything until I called Follansbee/Brooke co PD to file a missing persons. As luck would have it, at this exact time I'm trying to do this, the whole goddamn county is out on a major call (I guess someone called for an active shooter/house situation that turned out to be one of those bs swatting calls). So I couldn't get ahold of anyone. 

Moon called me back and I told them the situation, so I had no choice but to wait. I sent the only person I know and am friends with on fb that's a Brooke co cop. There was nothing else I could do. He then just shows up about 3:30-4:00. Looks at me like there was absolutely nothing wrong with what has happened the last 16 hours. I point out wtf he sent to his professors and he thinks it was just a normal excuse. No, no it isn't. I made Chris call Moon and his counselor back. They also called me back for confirmation, which my anxiety had a massive release around this time so I was clearly crying. They had Brooke PD come over anyway to make sure everything was ok, that he didn't physically hurt me or anything because of the state I was in. 

I was letting one of my friends know wtf was up earlier in the day because he drives around and could possibly see the car somewhere. I told him all of these details, even the emails. He said he lived with one of his friends for a while and he was the exact same way. His friend has BPD. Now that I've read extensively about it I would bet Bezos money that he has it. I've been trying to figure out what was really wrong with him for years. I've looked up schizophrenia, various forms of narcissism, PTSD (which he could still have), etc. He's going to talk about it during his next session and if she believes it's possible he has it she's gonna refer him to a psychiatrist that can diagnose it. 
    imageimage
  • nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    Holy shit. I'm sorry but that last sentence was the most coherent and hilariously fucked up thing in that entire email. I feel like that entire thing is way too personal to read but at the same time, my dumbass family with my dumbass toddler with it's dumbass kid digestive problems and my dumbass car caused me to mix up this assignment. If it weren't for all that and the series of horrible series of life decisions leading up to it, I'd be good.

I def don't know the whole story with what's going on but from what I read it escalated pretty quickly from he is sneaking alcohol and denying it to be disappears for large fractions of a day at a time. Do you knoooow he isn't fucking around with drugs? Cause this can escalate to him missing for 2 days but it turns out he was hiding in the house the whole time pissing himself in a closet because something is after him. And that dude would come up with some scary cryptic nonsense under meth psychosis lmao 
    He won't even smoke weed because it makes him paranoid so I'm willing to bet that he won't try meth lmao. The longest he's ever been gone before is 27 hours, and that was one time 4 years ago. He stayed at a coworker's place and also didn't send me shit because his phone died. I was like "so not one person there had a charger?"..of course it was "no."

Apparently people with BPD can just "disappear" for periods of time. My friends buddy I mentioned did that kind of often and would be gone for hours to days at a time. Chris has been an alcoholic for years but never tried to lie or hide alcohol from me until this summer. I've also always known he has some kind of mental problem(s) for years but I've never been able to really figure it out. BPD fits the majority of what goes on with him. He's also never been this bad mentally, at least that he's shown me. To him, that email is "a normal excuse that's silly and cute." Like..wtf? No it isn't. 
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies
    I'd also like to give a shout out to Nintendo for their drifting joycons in my trying times. It's very helpful when I'm trying to play BotW
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    Sent my resume all over the place today to try and get some work or internship or mentorship in something that pays a bit more, or is at least closer to what I want to do long term for a career. 

I love my current job, and my current company, but there's no room for growth here, and I'm not learning anything. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?