Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    how many people do you know that’s had it done recently? The process these days is pretty refined. It’s like laser eye surgery 
    Iv been at a wedding in the boonies all weekend and sat next to a guy who had it done. Looked like shit. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Open bar>
    u quit quitting? quitter!

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

is that Original Scorpions line up?

[-(

blue turbins

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,558 spicy boy
    Just leave it. Looks good. 
    Gnomez said:
    Seeing The Scorpions and Def Leppard in November. I dont think the Scorpions have ever been to NZ before.
    My mission today was to finish my flag I've been working on. I was freaking about painting the scorpion on because if I made one slight mistake i could fuck it up. I can't draw or do art for shit. But I'm bloody stoked by how this has come out. Thinking of doing another coat of white on the scorpion but it's so bloody tricky painting the curves etc I dont wanna fuck it up

New Zzzzzland shoul update t to that

[-(

blue turbins

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    is that Original Scorpions line up?

I think only Klaus Maine and Rudolph Schenker are the only two original members?
    Mikkey Dee (ex Motorhead) is drumming 

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    how many people do you know that’s had it done recently? The process these days is pretty refined. It’s like laser eye surgery 
    Iv been at a wedding in the boonies all weekend and sat next to a guy who had it done. Looked like shit. 
    The one I’ve seen that was done in the last year is excellent. You get what you pay for maybe 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    Who tf cares that much just shave the head
    Xeno said:
    Who tf cares that much just shave the head

Who tf cares if a girl has smaller tits? Wear a padded bra. 

Or who tf cares about getting ink permanently put on their skin? Waste of money right? 

The answer to your question is some people would like a full head of hair... not for impressing anyone else but for them self because that makes them feel good about themselves. Just like how some girls like to get breast implants or just how some people want to ink up their skin, other guys might want to have a full head of hair. There isn’t anything wrong with it 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    Fake tits are shitty too

There's nothing wrong with it but at the bottom line it's a gamble.
    edited July 2018
    Xeno said:
    Fake tits are shitty too

There's nothing wrong with it but at the bottom line it's a gamble.
    I agree I like natural tits better but I don’t have any problems if a girl wants to get them because that’s how she likes to look. They are just like tattoos in my opinion. 

Anyways I know a bit about the main subject. Had it done last summer lol
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I had a hair transplant. Want to see before and after? 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Can we at least agree that a solid 50% of women who get implants get them way to fucking big?
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    Can we at least agree that a solid 50% of women who get implants get them way to fucking big?
    True^

ive been with two women who have had them done. First girl they looked okay but felt way off. Second girls were awesome honestly, my current gf want to get them but I’ve forbidden it until they start looking like shit. Right now her tits are literally flawless. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Like i know some can look really nice after being done, but i've also definitely met a few women who had nasty looking fake tits. 
    inb4lists
    Dr Office sent me a bill for $305.00 a couple weeks ago, then got another letter from Dr Office friday they sent me a check for $305.00 

so like i was really confused...

i call them they dont know nothing about it... then they call me back saying a glitch in their computers systems overbilled me , then cut me a reimbursement check... just ripp bill and check up throw away they asked me to... 

[-(

blue turbins