Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,440 moneytalker
    I've never said this before but I agree with MC.

Pack it up, the end is here.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    I've never said this before but I agree with MC.

Pack it up, the end is here.
    With what? 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Im sorry @Rex. Im glad youre happy. I project too much and need to shut up. 

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    Niggaz be overthankin 
    SON said:
    ... said:
    ... said:
    While part of me wanted to play along with this, i'm a little to uncertain/frustrated about it. So idk man lol. Although it's a little different of a scenario that what has been in the past. It's not a mcfuck cause she still wants to see me, he'll i'll be at her place Sat/Sun. 
    Might as well just spill it since you've shared 50% of it, Will.
    Fine. Even though I'm sure i'll get the usual bs like i expected. 

>met this girl two years back at a show, being introduced by a mutual friend
    >Turns out she used to be a publicist for two metal labels, and I had been emailing her about working shows for a solid 3 years at that point
    >Damn this girl is gorgeous
    >It was at that Contortionist/Revocation/Fallujah tour
    >Tampa date was also on valentine's day, and she works with/is good friends with the Revocation dudes, so partially like an idiot i decided to not be "that guy" and hit on her at a bar on this day
    >Talk a handful of times over FB/text, doesn't really go much farther than casual conversation
    >More or less lose touch for a solid year
    >Ran into her again at the Cattle Decap/Revo/Full of Hell/Art Brain tour
    >Hung out all show and all night after, it was chill
    >Went to Aura Fest in GA, as well as the Norma Jean and Harms Way tours in the span of a week
    >Go to stay at her apartment for 3 days because of shows happening in her area
    >First two nights nothing happens because I'm a bitch
    >Finally made move third night, surprised it worked at all
    >I'll take it
    >Over the next 3 months we went to Decibel fest, NEMAHF, and now Rockville
    >This girl is intelligent, gorgeous, loves the same music, works with it etc
    >Idk why she would even care to hang around me, but I'm not gonna argue it
    >Things get mildly serious
    >This is too good to be true?
    >It is, i think. 
    >We have a conversation. We eventually come to agreeing in not making a commitment right now, as we're unsure of each of our circumstances that will lead through the year
    >I travel with work, and her lease is up in August. She hates FL (as do i), and is planning to move as soon as she finds a new/better job in the industry
    >We're keeping it open, no commitment, nothing changes. But for some reason still wants to see me
    >I understand and agree that it's essentially best for the time being
    >But as i said before, I'm kind of a bitch. And while i agree that it IS the most reasonable thing to do, i caught feelings. 
    >I know she did as well, even if not as much. But she's definitely more of an "all business" type of person
    >TLDR; Getting some with a good friend who i am incredibly attracted to, but am somehow still not entirely satisfied
    >TTLDR; Am a bitch
    ITT: FF and Rex lose their virginity, but not Todd 
    Best sex I’ve ever had was with some chick who now has a kid with another dude. Did I win?
    Pillows cant have kids bro
    SON said:
    ... said:
    ... said:
    While part of me wanted to play along with this, i'm a little to uncertain/frustrated about it. So idk man lol. Although it's a little different of a scenario that what has been in the past. It's not a mcfuck cause she still wants to see me, he'll i'll be at her place Sat/Sun. 
    Might as well just spill it since you've shared 50% of it, Will.
    Fine. Even though I'm sure i'll get the usual bs like i expected. 

>met this girl two years back at a show, being introduced by a mutual friend
    >Turns out she used to be a publicist for two metal labels, and I had been emailing her about working shows for a solid 3 years at that point
    >Damn this girl is gorgeous
    >It was at that Contortionist/Revocation/Fallujah tour
    >Tampa date was also on valentine's day, and she works with/is good friends with the Revocation dudes, so partially like an idiot i decided to not be "that guy" and hit on her at a bar on this day
    >Talk a handful of times over FB/text, doesn't really go much farther than casual conversation
    >More or less lose touch for a solid year
    >Ran into her again at the Cattle Decap/Revo/Full of Hell/Art Brain tour
    >Hung out all show and all night after, it was chill
    >Went to Aura Fest in GA, as well as the Norma Jean and Harms Way tours in the span of a week
    >Go to stay at her apartment for 3 days because of shows happening in her area
    >First two nights nothing happens because I'm a bitch
    >Finally made move third night, surprised it worked at all
    >I'll take it
    >Over the next 3 months we went to Decibel fest, NEMAHF, and now Rockville
    >This girl is intelligent, gorgeous, loves the same music, works with it etc
    >Idk why she would even care to hang around me, but I'm not gonna argue it
    >Things get mildly serious
    >This is too good to be true?
    >It is, i think. 
    >We have a conversation. We eventually come to agreeing in not making a commitment right now, as we're unsure of each of our circumstances that will lead through the year
    >I travel with work, and her lease is up in August. She hates FL (as do i), and is planning to move as soon as she finds a new/better job in the industry
    >We're keeping it open, no commitment, nothing changes. But for some reason still wants to see me
    >I understand and agree that it's essentially best for the time being
    >But as i said before, I'm kind of a bitch. And while i agree that it IS the most reasonable thing to do, i caught feelings. 
    >I know she did as well, even if not as much. But she's definitely more of an "all business" type of person
    >TLDR; Getting some with a good friend who i am incredibly attracted to, but am somehow still not entirely satisfied
    >TTLDR; Am a bitch
    ITT: FF and Rex lose their virginity, but not Todd 
    Best sex I’ve ever had was with some chick who now has a kid with another dude. Did I win?

Strong victory.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    FF.

If she is a good catch, milk it for everything it's worth and lay pipe by the mile. You have 3 months before her lease is up. Just take it day by day and see what builds over the next few weeks. It will go or it won't. Figure it out in August. You could be madly in love by then, or sick of each other. Time will tell.

A girl and I once broke up with each other because she was moving to a new apartment. She never said where and I never asked lol.
    She's legit cool as fuck. She was a publicist for Metal Blade and Earache for four years or so. Dave Brockie was actually her roommate at one point, kinda weird but yeah. But even aside the music stuff, everything up to this point has been so much easier with her than anyone in the past. She does happen to be nearly six years older than I am, tho. (I'm 24, 25 in June. Her birthday is 10 days after mine). I have no intentions to stop seeing her, as we're going to a show on Saturday/staying over that night. And i get it dude, it's open, she's allowed to do whatever she wants, as am i. I say i'm okay with it now, but i may not be eventually.
    inb4lists
    FF is eskimo brothers with Brockie 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    reads last two pages killzself

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited May 2018
    "theres also a hole on the backside, but thats just for my birthday"

=))))))))))
    I love winning with women
    Jobe's PVC Pipe Toe Surgery

>few weeks back
    >big toe nail gets ripped too close to the skin
    >just slightly ingrown 
    >lateral movement slightly painful
    >working outside today in sandal/slippers 
    >drilling holes in pvc pipes for adjustable awning canopy poles
    >pvc pipe rolls off table 
    >right on my toe 
    >lands just right to peel off a thick flap of toe skin
    >instant blood gusher 
    >think "shit, now it's really fucked"
    >wrap it up with paper towel and hockey tape
    >keep working
    >clean it up later 
    >flap was exactly where nail was digging in 
    >cut off the end of the skin flap
    >nail doesn't dig in anymore 
    >never tell me the odds 
    FF is eskimo brothers with Brockie 
    Nah he was married/head over heels with one of her good friends. Nita Strauss (basically her best friend) was also living with her at the time with her bf at the time, which was whatshisfick from Dragonforce. Not that any of that is relevant, I just find it funny for some reason. 
    inb4lists
    reads last two pages killzself
    Maybe God is real
    inb4lists