Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    Trump has proven all the "literally Hitler" accusers right. Jesus Christ what a piece of shit. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I brushed off leftist concerns as sjw fear mongering. But no, this dude is a fucking disaster, and he's really turned out to be as bad as they thought he'd be. Its scary as fuck
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    I would kill for a girl to like me. So fuck Wake. Greedy bastard. 
    Except u wont shave your beard... Lower your virgin standerds .. An urah fhag

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Trump has proven all the "literally Hitler" accusers right. Jesus Christ what a piece of shit. 
    Dude your preceptions of america never fukkin existed... Like america is this nice place and shit with understanding people.. America has always been this way since they scalped indians for money japanese internment camps nothing has fukkin changed dude

[-(

blue turbins

Idk, it wasnt so bad under Obama 
    It was Obamas idea to seperate imagrant children at the border... There is intelligence. Says imagrant children are sold into sex slavery after they get here is why trump signed the orders 

[-(

blue turbins

You know the 80s there was Cuban internment camps ever seen the movie scarface

[-(

blue turbins

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:
    @wake

You have zits on your back?
    You need to wash more often
    Post a pic of this hottie bro so we can see if shes worth moving in with - let MU decide 
    1. Not that is visible. Everyone has them probably... it’s like you can squeeze pores on your nose and get stuff out. Although on your back they are more like oil seeds. Hard to explain 

2. Shower twice a day 

3. No 
    I dont has back zits

[-(

blue turbins

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No one would say I do either. My back has no hair or visible blimishes. But when my gf hunts on my back after fucking she can usually find something small and unnoticeable. It’s nice very to have a gf that would do nasty grooming shit like that for when I really need it 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I've been reading an endless amount of comments on XXXtentacion lately on FB, as I would've expected.  What I didn't entirely expect was the endless amount of people going on about "Yeah, but John Lennon beat his wife!", or "Yeah, but Johnny Depp abused/assaulted his ex wife!", and I have to say. I really love seeing everyone,  no matter what side they're on, throw around their morality like it's a fucking game. And I'm not saying they're wrong about those people,  but that's not the point. No one has a 100% clear conscience/moral, no one is perfect. And whether people know it or not, whether it be music, or film, or sports, everyone in some way supports an abuser, an assaulter, a general POS. And while they can claim ignorance on it, that more or less furthers my general point. Its good to strive to make yourself better, and weed out the trash. But people need to stop throwing around morality like it's a competition.
    inb4lists
    who died made u god ff

[-(

blue turbins

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    I kinda feel like this is the same as when R. Kelly got caught pissing on little girls or dude from AILD trying to kill his wife or dude from lostprophets raping babies. People stand up for them because they like their music and forget common logic. I heard a couple of songs by X and thought they were ass, so pairing that with all his antics makes him an easy target for me. But honestly, most of the clowning I've done about him online the last couple of days was just to piss off his fans. Jesus Christ his fans are stupid af. They only argue semantics and everything negative I say about him is because I'm a "racist". 
    Daaaaamn 
    He should probably die
    And burn in hell

[-(

blue turbins