Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "the tattoo itself means keep your eye on the clock time runs out too soon live your life to the fullest every single day"

Well that's gay

jk, that's cool man
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    ahh yeah understandable. you should have gotten the ankh with more detail though man! looking at those things with all the designs in em, i love Egyptian mythology and stuff
    ''So you did the sensible thing and put it on your body for life.''

you really don't like tattoos do you?
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    "ahh yeah understandable. you should have gotten the ankh with more detail though man! looking at those things with all the designs in em, i love Egyptian mythology and stuff"

Im getting it completly redone/covered up with a even bigger better ankh...its quite small to be honest...and it didnt heal right..so its faded in spots...

i love Ancient Egyptian culture and all that...so of course my first tattoo would be the ankh..i just wish i had more money to get the ankh i wanted...

this was the same basic idea of what i wanted...cant do it now though...but ill figure something out

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just don't understand the concept, and I'm friends with a lot of people who can't praise them enough.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    The concept of having a piece of art that will be with you forever?

hmm....or are you just afraid of pain?

Please, don't try that "not getting tattoos is for pussies" shit.

"The concept of having a piece of art that will be with you forever?"

I don't need it literally inked into my flesh for it to be important or with me forever.
    Im not saying not getting tattoos is for pussies. i was just asking a question. personally i think that if you dont want a tattoo thats fine, whatever to each there own.

i personally love tattoos and piercings...and i will get more soon. but thats just me.
    i like the idea that i can have a piece of art on me that has some type of meaning or story to tell. whether thats going through a life changing experience or ssimply because its one of my interests. To me i see myself as a canvas and i plan to use it.
    I have art that is important to me, but I find the concept of tattoos confusing. If you truly see the body as something to be changed to fit the artistic style of it's inhabitant, then by all means, go ahead. But I don't understand how people see themselves like that.
    its just an interest of mine. i really like the arts like music, paintings, graffiti, tattoos, and scultures, etc. so i just like the idea that i can have someone elses art on me.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    yes alex i love cupcakes
    uhm nick didnt you do that for that psychohosebeast?
    at least. thats what you told me
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I may get a hatebreed tattoo someday because their whole message is so important to me
    "its just an interest of mine. i really like the arts like music, paintings, graffiti, tattoos, and scultures, etc. so i just like the idea that i can have someone elses art on me."

So do I, however the idea of it being placed upon my skin is not intriguing to me.
    I see your point wine. It's one thing that I battle with because idk if I want to get a tattoo someday but it would be kinda cool to get that hatebreed tattoo. I want one that has the symbol on supremacy

I'm not doing anything until I'm at least 21 though
    yeah, well personal tastes i guess
    I just wouldn't be able to stand it when I get my Death scythe tattooed on my back and one of my grandkids asks me what that means, and it isn't important to me anymore.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    I hate to ask Bianca, but who is/was Alex that you got a tattoo of their name on your arm? I am guessing in memory of a friend? Just curious.