Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    You gotta watch at least the first movie. The first Scream is one of the best horror movies ever made. It's still meta and 4th wall breaking but it's done so wellm
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,585 jayfacer
    Sonic 2 was fucking fiiiire. 2 dope video game movies this year although this was the better of the 2. Post credits scene got me hard as a brick. 💯💯
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies
    Everything everywhere all at once was fucking phenomenal. Definitely check it out when y’all get a chance. That’s how you do a multiverse movie 
    Saw the new Fantastic Beasts today. It was aight at best. Better than the 2nd since it wasn’t so convoluted, but still not as good as the 1st. 1st focused mainly on the Pokémon like charm of all the magical creatures of the wizarding world and honestly they had already found their bag wit that and shoulda stuck to it. All this extra shit is simply not working and not that interesting. This third one was so fucking anticlimactic that I could barely tell you what the point was at any point in the movie lmao. They have no clue what they’re doing wit this franchise and neither do I.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    Saw Sonic 2. I liked it but I missed a huge chunk of the movie due to IBS flareups. I need to get this checked out again. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,405 spicy boy
    what kind of stuff do you eat?

I recommend eliminating everything but like meat for 2 weeks, then slowly start trying other things, and see if you can find something that really fucks with you. 

what kind of stuff do you eat?

I recommend eliminating everything but like meat for 2 weeks, then slowly start trying other things, and see if you can find something that really fucks with you. 

Ive tried that. Yesterday all I had was eggs and toast before the movie. Ive cut out milk, and most lactose, and when I do eat lactose I take lactaid with it. I mostly eat like chicken, spinach, and tortillas. 

Last doctor I saw couldnt find anything wrong with me, but its really bad. I have prescription pills that basically just block me up
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    Everything Everywhere All At Once made me cry
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,202 mod
    Saw Men, it was a good art film. The final 15 min I didn’t see coming and it was pretty disturbing. 

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,621 master of ceremonies
    Too much man pussy for me last 20 min but it was a good movie 😂
    edited June 2022
    Jus saw Turning Red finally, it’s definitely prolly Pixar’s worst and least interesting, (And by worst, I mean it’s still a cool 6 or 7.) but not at all because of the reasons most people were bitching about. I saw complaints that it was too much about girls having their first period and how it’s only for 12 year old girls, and other than a brief scene in the beginning where the Mom mistakes her turning into a panda as her first period since she was freaking out, it’s never mentioned again. And I don’t think the panda thing is even a metaphor for a period either, because she even tells her Mom “No, it’s not that.” when it’s happening. And it’s a curse that every female in the family dealt wit, but not every female in the movie in general. I took the whole movie moreso as a discussion about kids hitting that age around 12-16 where they start breaking away from their parents more and doing their own thing and how it can strain both the kid and the parent. And also about the parent accepting who the kid grows up to be, since she decided to keep the panda form and not lock it away like the rest of the family. Jus so happens that the kid in question was a female, but it does keep up Pixar’s recurring theme of being relatable to both kids and adults. Jus a general coming of age story, not female puberty. Reason it was the weakest simply was cause of weaker characters and weaker humor, none of the stupid shit mfs were looking at to be offended about. I will say that the one scene where she was being thirsty and horny about the dude that worked at the store, where it was insinuated that she was basically drawing sexual pictures of him, was a bit much for a kid’s movie, but I mean fuck it, ain’t like the shit ain’t true and accurate lmao, kids are horny lil fucks at that age, shit I was fuckin by 14 years old. 🤣 Ain’t like kids ain’t watchin shit way worse already in actual R rated shit.
    Watched everything everywhere all at once. Highly recommend. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    It's on the watch list I've heard great things
    Watched everything everywhere all at once. Highly recommend. 
    Made me straight up cry in the theater
    Fantastic Beasts isn't as bad as I expected
    It's on the watch list I've heard great things
    I went in knowing almost nothing about it lol. Overheard someone say it was good. 

My friend told me about this website called tikmovies.com

Im sure there is something sketch about it but i can stream basically everything for free so i use it lol. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Went and saw Sonic 2. 

It sucked. 
    Ky
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Lamb - yep, that's a movie. Guessed what it was about like 10 min in.

Tumbbad - good indian horror movie. Worth a watch.

Ginjiam: Haunted Asylum - Korean found footage film. Nothing crazy but still fun
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Cannibal Collector - how does a movie made in 2010 feel like it's from the 80s?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket