Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Recent items you've BOUGHT!!!!

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,794 spicy boy
    Never mind that there's musicians out there that tried to have the mother of their children killed, go to prison for it, but still have an audience waiting on them when they get out 

ahem
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    "But he served his time, he deserves a second chance!".

Wrong. He deserves a second chance at living his life. He lost his priviledge to a platform. 
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,484 spicy boy
    I dont care I will be seeing As I Lay Dying if they come to Chicago   
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Yeah, but you have the the moral backbone of a chocolate eclair. 
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,393 spicy boy
    ... said:
    He lost his priviledge to a platform. 
    According to who? You? 
    ... said:

Wrong. He deserves a second chance at living his life. He lost his priviledge to a platform. 
    That's dictated by the audience.
    ... said:
    Yeah, but you have the the moral backbone of a chocolate eclair. 
    Nah. Dude fucked up. He served his time. Nobody actually died. I thought we believed in rehabilitation. Now if he succeeded or tries it again, different story. 
    The only reason he didn't succeed was because he tried to hire a cop. Not because he got cold feet and bailed. It would've happened if he wasn't foolish enough to go about it the way he did. And he didn't even go to jail for very long about it. What? Like 4 years? Maybe. I gotta admit, it bothers me to see how people have reacted to them reuniting with him. I wouldn't have a problem so much if AILD just got a new singer and carried on. But for him to get out and them spring to have him back and the audience being there...I dunno. It's pretty fucked up. It definitely makes the metal fanbase in general look bad
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,007 master of ceremonies
    ... said:

Says who? Says you?
    I try to be as open minded as possible when it comes to LGBTQ stuff including trans/non-binary, but it's just annoyingly obvious he isn't doing it for any reasons related to his sexuality or gender identity. He said something about identifying as a "beautiful boy" or something like that... what the fuck? You want plural pronouns because you like to be effeminate?

There's also a person at RIC who wants to be referred to as a different name/pronoun depending on how they feel that DAY. That's just entitlement to me.
    edited August 2018
    Says logic. The only reason hes not in prison for 20+ with a murder charge is because he is fucking stupid. Although I will agree with you in a sense. In lRL none of our opinions matter, but that includes his fans. The only opinions that matter are his kids and ex wife. Doesn't seem like they're ready or willing to step forward on it. 
    inb4lists
    Xeno said:

There's also a person at RIC who wants to be referred to as a different name/pronoun depending on how they feel that DAY. That's just entitlement to me.
    lol wut
    inb4lists
    I don't blame them. But I highly doubt that the band would be back with Tim if he hadn't made some sort of amends with the ex wife. I don't blame them for not wanting it to be public

I still think Tim is a fucked up dude and prob has some sort of personality disorder but I'd go to an AILD show if it came near me. 
    Xeno said:
    I try to be as open minded as possible when it comes to LGBTQ stuff including trans/non-binary, but it's just annoyingly obvious he isn't doing it for any reasons related to his sexuality or gender identity. He said something about identifying as a "beautiful boy" or something like that... what the fuck? You want plural pronouns because you like to be effeminate?

I don't see why anyone that's of a normal sexual description would feel the need to assign a new word to themselves aside from attention whoring
    ... said:
    He lost his priviledge to a platform. 
    According to who? You? 
    I actually didn't see this when I asked the same thing. my bad
    I wouldnt be able to date a trans person though  
    Xeno said:
    ... said:
    Xeno said:

lol wut
    They have a male name and a female name. They expect to be referred to by the correct name based on the outfit they are wearing.

It quit the music education program because a professor referred to it by the wrong name one day.
    It
    inb4lists